How long ago was it when ......?

giphy.gif

i will write some sperg shit here

era i enjoy most for LT pus was like 06-07 earlier was pretty good too but i didnt even start getting picked til 05/06 i kno 08/09/2010 was good too (draft tourney in 10 and 09?)but im pretty sure i was not around much or my year r not correct idk

11 was when that nastyhobbit australia run international ladder was around. so there were a bunch of teams. like that team underdogs or whatever and x_x and some other fucking stupid named teams and a euro team and stork had a team. and ya obviously there were pu euro pus etc
12 there were still weekly pus ladder had died in 11 pu frequency decreased a lot from 11 overall and 12 going into 13 also decrease. good year for arghs duel and dueling.
13 pus seldom had that fag draft tourney in the summer i quit shortly after
14-15 everyone quits rtcll and crow assert dominance through male rape analogies rtcll is the best but will michelob shado lestat and vamp beat a bunch of convicted cheater goat players? find out next time on dragon ball z

Last edited:
05-07 had a lot of pus that were basically #1 team vs #1 team talent. Toss in lost and solidsnake (who only got to play if they captained). I watched on the sidelines until I sucked off nonreg and made my way into the circle jerk. I'm a whore remember that.

i dont think u got good stork cuz u sucked off nonreg. but lessons help i guess but u also have 2 be smart enough to understand them case in point they tried 2 teach v to play home d like u but he just never picked it up. also i think u got a lot better on ur own. much better than a lot of those #1 home d allstar ppl some even that gave u a start

i had to make a demo of how to cg for sleepy before he could even kill me once

and fire is still terrible despite rtcll trying to teach him and he probably needs pro gamer lessons from real pro gamers.

also the game has changed so much since 05 when we started playing. and even in 04/03 there was a whole era of weirdo shit that ppl will call noobie shit or not understand it was #1 team strategy. like 2o 3d or double chasers, or slitting ur wrists, or o passes to d and oges back o no standoff rotation etc

Non/lix/thorin told me a lot about how they played together. It stuck to me. But it took me a while to be able to apply everything. Plus my passing/holding sucked. pickups helped me figure it out but competition was long gone. I was kinda dumb tho. I'd play their style of home d in a pickup when the rest of my team wasn't playing that style as well. So I wasn't a huge hit with my cappers. And most of my scrim team experience was with anemix who preferred the snakes approach to holding. So I never really got to play the way I wanted to. They made home d much easier and it suited me well.

i think the pus from like 05-10 were probably all very similar in quality. unless u went really A and even then it just got faster not necessarily harder to follow if u arent an autism

Last edited:
Back