"Being a woman is exhausting"

that guy is awesome

my wife walked by and said "wow thank god someone is speaking some sense here."
she frequently has guys stop in parking lots and ask her out, take pictures with her because she looks like katy perry, or is complemented on her ass. literally multiple times a day. i've seen it. so she's a "victim" by these 4th wave feminist standards

and she agrees with the dudes here in this thread (that aren't brainwashed pussies or weak european "males") and the dude in the video.

just watched that clip

i love how these two females refuse the notion that they like to be told that they are pretty, that they look good, as they collectively have more makeup on than a clown, and have ten times more jewelry on than Mr. T.

2940939-mrtintro.jpg

yeah, they don't care what others think about how they look. they do all that for fun.

that's why they spend probably five hours a day trying (w/ paint, designer clothes, and precious metals) to make these incestuous cave donkeys look like actual human beings (still didn't work).

I need Tribalwar because where else are you going to find somewhere where people will actually argue that women don't get paid less than men

The economics departments of many of the most prestigious universities in the world.

child labor also gets paid less than adult men.

oddly enough, for most of the same reasons

inability to do daunting physical work, follow instructions, think independently, and stay on task without excessive adult supervision/oversight

ask mitch, he will tell you how hard it is to find a good child slave these days

Oh and here you go mitch,

Young women's pay nearly equal to young men's - CBS News

Just in case you wanted to read something useful

The current ratio of hourly earnings for young women to young men, now at 93 percent, is up from 67 percent in 1980 and is the highest in government records dating back to at least 1979. Across all age groups, the median hourly wage for women last year was 84 percent as much as men - $14.90 vs. $17.79, up from 64 percent in 1980.

yeah, but what about an 18 year old female and a 58 year old man?

bet there is a pay discrepancy there

proving, once and for all, gender based wage inequality (due to sexism in the work place).

:lol:

Okay a lot of you people don't get "equal pay for equal work". Your heart is in the right place, in that you hate women and liberals, but the claim is not that they have shittier jobs, it is that they get paid less for the same job.

The analysis that yields this result is based on simple averages and job titles. When you control for additional variables, the discrepancy disappears and in some cases even shows a slight advantage for females.

As an extreme example, many law firms have two job titles, "Associate" and "Partner". When you look at firms like this, you will see that women do get paid a lot less for the "same job". A further analysis, however, shows that the women at these firms have fewer years of experience, graduated with a lesser class rank and from lesser schools, and bill fewer hours per year. Controlling for these factors, most firms are willing to pay a premium to have a woman around that they can parade in front of clients, and, in their defense, can keep the work environment from turning into a locker room/trading floor.

well those are good points

if it wasn't for pesky merit based pay for performance and females thinking that cranking out kids (to start a family they wanted) is promotable work ... it wouldn't be so bad.

until the work force can accept the idea that output, piece rate, pay for performance, doesn't matter...and at home child bearing isn't just something they should have to pay for, but promote for, none of this really matters.

there are a lot of biased lines out there on both sides, and "women make X% less than what men do" is absolutely one of them. it has nothing to with whether women are dumber or worse leaders or workers or whatever and everything to do with the statistical tendencies listed above like leaving the workforce for 25 years and comparisons by job title vs. experience. there are a ton of legitimate reasons women make less money, most of which are declining because of changing societal norms.

there assuredly *is* inequality and i am sure plenty of women have been discriminated against and that is valid, but it is not on the sweeping scale it is painted as.

yeah ive been around TW long enough to know thats a bad idea.

14 years ago i might have done it but not with the crowd we have today.

I turned on an old laptop a few months ago. There were some TW pics from way back. I can't remember who it was but their GF was writing things on signs and posting naked pics. My pic said "TW Brasstax ripped my ass" or something. lol

The golden days of TW for sure :)

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Spoiler

It's weird how badly your addition butchered the joke.

To tell this joke properly, take out 'the bitch.' Also, go ahead and take out 'You tell her' too.

The humor is in the surprise, juxtaposition of violence and calmness, and brevity.

there are a lot of biased lines out there on both sides, and "women make X% less than what men do" is absolutely one of them. it has nothing to with whether women are dumber or worse leaders or workers or whatever and everything to do with the statistical tendencies listed above like leaving the workforce for 25 years and comparisons by job title vs. experience. there are a ton of legitimate reasons women make less money, most of which are declining because of changing societal norms.

there assuredly *is* inequality and i am sure plenty of women have been discriminated against and that is valid, but it is not on the sweeping scale it is painted as.
Not sure about you braindead college kids who haven't started any sort of real job yet, but in the real world, especially the corporate world, almost all of the odds are tipped in favor of females, to the point where the only real inequality I (and everyone else paying attention) witness is the discrimination of white men in favor of females and minorities.

This is also ignoring the scientific fact that women make worse leaders and fall behind men in almost all everything, including single parenting.

It's a running joke when HR gives managers little specially colored marks in the corners of resumes of potential hires secretly indicating that this person is a "desired" hire (a woman or minority for the retarded).

Women oppressed? :lol: Bitch please. They're effectively the pigs straight out of Animal Farm.

Last edited:
Not sure about you braindead college kids who haven't started any sort of real job yet, but in the real world, especially the corporate world, almost all of the odds are tipped in favor of females, to the point where the only real inequality I (and everyone else paying attention) witness is the discrimination of white men in favor of females and minorities.

This is also ignoring the scientific fact that women make worse leaders and fall behind men in almost all everything, including single parenting.

It's a running joke when HR gives managers little specially colored marks in the corners of resumes of potential hires secretly indicating that this person is a "desired" hire (a woman or minority for the retarded).

Women oppressed? :lol: Bitch please. They're effectively the pigs straight out of Animal Farm.

did u even read my post u dum fuk

I turned on an old laptop a few months ago. There were some TW pics from way back. I can't remember who it was but their GF was writing things on signs and posting naked pics. My pic said "TW Brasstax ripped my ass" or something. lol

The golden days of TW for sure :)

Probably from Taurus when we got his gf a free pair of tits.

Back