Dare made an AMA on reddit

again if u read the ama i tell them not to say suicide and say euthanize

this isnt going to be a brains or vomit or blood on the bedroom floor thing so please stop talking about it

dang dare this shit is cray cray

if u end it do it with a magnum in ur study

ok gl hf champ

ill always remember u bro u had many ggs and u will be beamin' dreams down from heaven 2 us afterwards

:heart:

and again for the ppl on tw like groove

suicide does not always equal depressed

i still feel happy have joy all of that stuff

it isnt always o im depressed poor me time to die so please stop the pms reps about that life gets better stuff i know that and im fine with that

suicide is like heart disease, it'll kill u or it won't. it sucks to know someone who did it but if u just think about it like an illness and stop fixating on the agency they really didn't have u will get over it. or not, i mean, it worked for me is all im sayin. it's still sad but it's not some incomprehensible tragedy, the person is just sick.

on the other hand it sounds like dare is fine so u kno go for it who cares man

havax, you should quit being religious.

tis foolish

if there is some sort of creator, it certainly was not what some sand niggers wrote in a book a few thousand years ago.

and again for the ppl on tw like groove

suicide does not always equal depressed

i still feel happy have joy all of that stuff

it isnt always o im depressed poor me time to die so please stop the pms reps about that life gets better stuff i know that and im fine with that

you went on in that reddit thread about 'i wont be able to do thing X Y Z anymore' it sure sounds like depression

but i really don't want to argue with you about it

one thing i will say is that there doesn't have to be blood or vomit on the floor for it to be traumatic to the people that care about you

and the easy ways out like drugs often will do that to you as your body tries to live and expel whatever is poisoning you

Back