LGBR Did get beat up, lol

sympathy.jpg

hm

:rofl:

OK, I'm not reading all this bullshit, but here's what I'll say.

Rob was drunk, that's why he was getting mad.
It started when I told him he had a farmers tan online once. I don't think that warrents any reason to be mad, hell, I'd say thanks if someone told me I had a tan of any kind.

Earlier on day one I shook his hand and gave him an altoid, telling him No Hard Feelings. He smiled and shook back and said, yea. So later that night I was with BodyShot and Dreka, just shooting the shit. MadCat was there as well. At that point I figured I should let people know, I've got cancer.

If you didn't know, I've got skin cancer.

Now, all that shit aside, we were just chilling and having a great time. I got on air for a bit and told a quick story, we sat around laughing and having a great time.

Around 3:00 AM I was watching MadCat playing tribes. Rob was there playing too, and I figured he had actually meant what he said when he said yes, no hard feelings.

To his support, he was very drunk.

He turned around and asked me why I talk so much shit. Granted, I talk shit now and then, but only if I have good reason. I don't talk shit to just any random person for no reason, and to me Rob was just another random person. I told him he looked like he had a farmers tan but I said I guessed it was just bad light or something because from what I was seeing now, he looked good. He apparently didn't catch that I was trying to get away from fighting him and started provoking me. He started talking about kicking my ass and throwing me down and shit. I told him there was no need to threaten me. Hell, I'm no threat to him, I didn't see why he felt I was. I was just trying to see some tribes.

At that point he told me to get up and leave. Now, he may be bigger than me, and he could beat the shit out of me effortlessly, but he wasn't even AT his computer. Had MadCat asked me to leave, I would have without hesitation. But here is a drunk guy threatening to smash my fuck and telling me to leave. Yea, I'm not the smartest guy, but I don't pretend to be some fucking thug. Even when Stoner threatened to kick my ass, I told him I'd just stand there and let him. Stoner and I are now cool, btw. I would have gotten up and left had he asked me politely.

Now, I don't know what goes on in some peoples heads that make them fucking assholes when they're drunk. When I'm drunk I'm pretty much like I am now. Hell I drank with resolve and Hoo_Man and things were pretty much the same. I'd talked to Rob once or twice before the event, and he seemed like a great guy. Everyone told me how talented he was and how great some of things he had done with tribes were, and from what I've seen, he is just that.

Rob reached out with his hand and smacked me hard on the neck, right on the Adam's Apple, and pushed myself and my chair over.

Like I previously stated, I am not the smartest or strongest guy that has ever walked the face of the Earth, but I'd like to think I have a little more respect for myself than to let myself be pushed around by some fucking drunk and put up absolutely no resistance.

I stood up instantly and got right back in his face. I said, and I quote, "You got a fucking problem?" To this, he swung, and MAN he was drunk because it was slow and landed at least six inches AWAY from my head. I brought my hands up to his arm to keep it from coming back and going to hit me again.

Let me rephrase this so you can all understand what just happened:

ROB DID NOT PUNCH ME. I WAS NOT HIT.
I DID NOT PUNCH ROB. ROB WAS NOT HIT.

I began pushing him away, but he jumped on top of me. I'm assuming he didn't want to chase me or he just fell over, but either way, he got on my back and within a few seconds, I was on my knees with one of my hands on the ground holding me up, and my other against my throat, the only thing that kept me breathing while he was strangling me.

I realized I couldn't do anything but get him off of me as fast as I could. I brought my hand down onto the ground and mustered all of my strength. I felt myself beginning to lift up off the ground. By now, a large crowd had formed and people were yelling. I could vaguely see the staff memebers running for us. After I got a few inches up, I felt some hands grab onto Rob and lift him away. They pulled him back and I stood up.

Some people asked me what was going on, and in mid sentance, Rob ran at me AGAIN. He was stopped by the staff members and Old_Skul told me to go to my room in case they couldn't hold him back. As I was going downstairs I realized that he was an adult and I was a minor. I could have sent him away. I went downstairs and got the hotel to call the police. As soon as I had sat down and was getting my senses back, NAT Mav, Hoo_Man and some others walked up. They weren't there so I told them and the hotel staff what had happened. The one staff member was really cool and stayed with me when the cops showed up. Upon the cops showing up, Old_Skul came down as well. He introduced himself to the cops, to which we both told them what happened. The cops asked what they wanted us to do.

Old_Skul, Rob, and myself made an agreement. For the consideration of UVALAN, we agreed that I wouldn't even go near Rob. He wouldn't come near me, he wouldn't talk to me, he wouldn't touch me, hell, he wouldn't even look at me the wrong way, or I'd file assault charges. Other than that, I'd be willing to let it slide. I knew he was drunk and people do stupid things when they're drunk. I knew had I actually gone through with the charges, odds are that the rates for UVA would have gone up for the Szabo brothers. The last thing I wanted to do was make UVA any different for anyone else.

The cops agreed and told me if anything happened they'd come down. Old_Skul told me the room was closed for tonight anyway, so I should just get some sleep and come back in the morning, they were gonna go talk to Rob about this.

I later heard that the reason he was so upset is that he was trying to hook up with MadCat, but like many things said I'm not gonna hold that to truth.

So I stepped outside for a smoke and a whole lot of people were there. Among them were Yakuza? and DwarfVader. Yakuza? is probably the coolest man alive. He took me aside and we talked and he explained things to me about life and shit and how it was wrong of me to insult Rob without knowing him. He also said he was upset that Rob would hit me over something stupid. He told me about himself and he basically made me realize things. He talked to me in a mature, understanding way. We stood in the rain talking and he and I made an agreement.

After we talked, I took a walk with DwarfVader and he convinced me not to fight with people after telling me some of his stories and things that he's had to worry about. DV and Yakuza? really put things in perspective, so mad fucking props to them for doing that. It meant a lot to me.

Yakuza? and my agreement was to find Rob, go to his room, and apologize and get all the drama over with. We searched and searched but couldn't find him. So thanks to Yakuza? for trying.

At this point, the shit is over. Rob and I didn't talk or anything, everyone is pretty much over it, because nothing really happened. Everyone who was actually at the LAN got along with me with exception to Rob. I crashed with different people at night and we partied. People would come up and we'd shake hands and shoot the shit and it was overall, a really fun event, and I wish you all could have been there.

At this point, I'd also like to make my apology statement to Rob. I shouldn't have insulted your tan, even if I was just kidding. The last thing TW or UVA needs is drama and I should have realized that. Hopefully next UVA or LAN event, no one will have to deal with what either Rob or I did.

Let this be a warning to everyone from TW. Before this incident, half of you people didn't even know who I was, and the other half really had nothing bad to say with the exception of two or three people. Now I'm being bombarded with insults and hate from people. Well be that as it may, I don't care. All I know is no one is right. I wasn't right for insulting Rob when I didn't even know him. Rob wasn't right for starting a fight with a 15 year old, and nobody is right for insulting anybody else.

You can go ahead and insult me or Rob, but you're just feeding a fire that we're trying to put out. I can't stop you, nor will I try. I've done enough this UVA. Many of you would like to sit around and start shit but when actually faced with a fight, the only people I've got any respect now for are Yakuza?, DwarfVader, and Rob. Those are the only people I've met online who would actually back up their words and do something.

At this point no more discussion please. This has all gotten blown up way out of proportion, and there isn't really anything to debate. Everything has already been said.

On a side note, much :heart: to everyone I met :) I had a blast and I'll be there next year for sure. Much :heart: especially to DV, Dex, Yakuza?, Data, Cosmic, the Szabos, Hoo_Man, resolve, d0ggy, PsioniX, and most importantly NAT Mav, my ride.

Back