I love you at UVA5

LGBR

Contributor
Veteran XX
If you happen to know and :heart: LGBR - you are entitled to drinking with me. Bunny will mix some of his famous drinks.

I will be making AIDS Water which is a shot of Everclear and Bawls.
I will also be making a BunnyBawls, which is Tequila and Bawls.

You are free to share these drinks with everyone and make them yourselves. If I REALLY like you, though, I will come to your room and make my famous fucking scrambled eggs.

I will also be passing out hugs. Just my way of saying "I FUCKING LOVE YOU, YOU SICK, SICK, MOTHER FUCKERS."

:heart:

Sucks for me man, I gotta be 4 years older to drink with ya LGBR. because currently I know and <3 you.

~~~~~~~~shoa

WHY YES Slinkeh we would.

And Kwango by the way you acted I couldn't tell if you were a 12 year old member or not, so stuff it. :heart:

Shit we might have to get 2 gallons of it.... RATION the everclear, mates! Thar be alkeehol stealers about!

LGBR said:
Shit we might have to get 2 gallons of it.... RATION the everclear, mates! Thar be alkeehol stealers about!

I'll make you a deal, you come say hi to me with a drink in hand and I'll not look down upon you like the elitist I am.

oops.jpg

^^^^ remember that face.

We've yet to hear anything better from you, Mr. Kwango.

This earns you a free STFU card.

so STFU.

Kwago said:
another lame comeback, juvenile comment.
this is becoming a reoccuring thing isn't it?

dude go play t2 or something and leave us immature kids to make our stupid posts on a pointless internet forum ok?

whoisrev said:
I'll make you a deal, you come say hi to me with a drink in hand and I'll not look down upon you like the elitist I am.

oops.jpg

^^^^ remember that face.

I will remember and come see you, sir, with a drink.

Back