[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

my sista finaly happy now dat her finaly find da strenth n kerrage 2 kill her fukn self lykka my mom so leest 2 peeps i made misrabl 4 menny yrs r happy 4 now made sho 2 have dedsis bury next 2 dedmom so dem can dedreminiss bout wutta fukn retartet faggetass cuckfuk pussyass l0s3r i m ok tyall 4 lissnin summo

jfc smdh lol :jester:

1532805894363.jpg

U guys are slipping no twitter screen cap

129307.jpg

p.s. all jew and scot women already knew that shit and they buy the ~MAN RAZORS~ (it's totally not b/c they have man hair on their faces)

omg im so sorry for culturally appropriating a server name like i give a fuck. go back to SA and stay there with the irony club.

fag anthem song of SA goons ^

'Happy with tariffs': Steel industry emerges as trade war winner

President Donald Trump's metal tariffs have sent steel prices surging and sparked blockbuster profits for steel manufacturers.

Reliance Steel & Aluminum (RS) hauled in record sales, thanks to an 18% spike in prices. Nucor (NUE) recorded the best second quarter in its history. Its profit more than doubled.

"All in all, we're very happy with tariffs," Nucor CEO John Ferriola told analysts earlier this month.

Unsurprisingly, steel companies are feasting on a price spike from Trump's 25% steel tariff. The benchmark price of US-made steel has zoomed 41% higher since the start of the year to $917 per short ton, according to S&P Global Platts.

:rofl:

Elizabeth Warren stands by call to overturn income tax cuts | Boston Herald

Trumps demise has been greatly exaggerated

Don’t despair, activists and fantasists and rageaholics. Keep clapping like you did for Tinkerbell when you were 4. If you ever lose faith in fairy tales and it occurs to you that Trump isn’t going anywhere anytime soon, though, there is something you can do. You can keep smashing up Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame with a pickaxe. That’ll show him!

Back