[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I wouldn't count on that holding past the Democrats' ability to "find" new mail-in and provisional ballots that are all mysteriously marked for the Dem candidate. Give them a week.

That's what the new COVID CARE package is for

all mail in ballots

I mean Pelosi says Congress can't vote by telecommute, must vote in person, because their votes might be tampered or messed with

but apply that to 320 Million people and it becomes a perfect system again

I see you don't need ID to vote still (that's illegal)........especially by mail ins but Washington State is wanting every persons Name, Address, and valid ID for anyone choosing a dine in option at their favorite restaurant once they reopen.

I feel like setting some people up for disaster and failure has to be baked into the cake here soon at some point. The intended outcome moving forward.

Boy howdy... Someone at the top of the secret state does not like this guy.

Federal judge mulls contempt charge against Michael Flynn
A federal judge is signaling that he might pursue perjury or contempt charges against former national security adviser Michael Flynn over his effort to abandon an earlier guilty plea to a charge of lying to the FBI.

The Justice Department moved last week to drop the prosecution of Flynn launched by special counsel Robert Mueller, but U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan threw a major stumbling block in front of that effort by announcing in an order Wednesday evening that he is appointing a former federal judge to present arguments against the government’s unusual bid to dismiss the case.

Sullivan’s order also directed the retired judge, John Gleeson, to recommend whether Flynn should face a criminal contempt charge for perjury — apparently for declaring under oath at two different court proceedings that he was guilty of lying to the FBI, before he reversed course in January and claimed he had never lied.
[...]
So when the federal govt comes to you and throws up BS charges against you and threatens to lock your family members away in jail unless you admit to this invented crime, it will charge you for perjury if you recant your "guilty" plea after new data has come out that proves you were never guilty in the first place?

Am I missing something?

lmfao

he lied to the judge about being guilty

that's even worse than lying to the fbi about talking to the russian ambassador

after the fact contempt charges for a case that has been already dropped/dismissed

might be only thing better than obstruction charges over a now provably fabricated investigation

people wondering why the right is going to have to force their will on these fucking Bolsheviks...........and if history isn't a good enough example these will have to do

trump should just pardon him to piss them off further

that's where I'm at with this and their petty tyranny attempts

Last edited:
Boy howdy... Someone at the top of the secret state does not like this guy.

Federal judge mulls contempt charge against Michael Flynn
So when the federal govt comes to you and throws up BS charges against you and threatens to lock your family members away in jail unless you admit to this invented crime, it will charge you for perjury if you recant your "guilty" plea after new data has come out that proves you were never guilty in the first place?

Am I missing something?

Judge Sullivan's connections.

Spoiler

Last edited:
lmfao

he lied to the judge about being guilty

that's even worse than lying to the fbi about talking to the russian ambassador

they lied to start the investigation

they lied about entire process leading up to indictment

they still liars that are lying

Fruit of the poisonous tree - Wikipedia

Fruit of the poisonous tree is a legal metaphor used to describe evidence that is obtained illegally.[1] The logic of the terminology is that if the source (the "tree") of the evidence or evidence itself is tainted, then anything gained (the "fruit") from it is tainted as well.

Judge Sullivan's connections.

Spoiler

LMAO

He was appointed to the bench of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia in 1984 by President Ronald Reagan, to the District of Columbia Court of Appeals as an Associate Judge in 1992 by President George H. W. Bush and to the federal bench in 1994 by President Bill Clinton.[3]

Emmet G. Sullivan - Wikipedia

it is further proof that this is just one big bad giant joke

:flag:

In 2014, Sullivan was presiding over a case, Judicial Watch v. IRS,[14] related to an ongoing investigation into the 2013 IRS controversy. There was an attempt to determine where the deleted emails of former IRS employee Lois Lerner had gone, what damage to her computer hard drive occurred, and what steps the IRS had taken to recover the information contained in the emails and on the hard drive.[15][16]

In 2015 Sullivan presided over a FOIA lawsuit involving the matter of Hillary Clinton's private email use while Secretary of State.[17]

ULTIMATE BLACKPILL FOLKS

doesn't get blacker than this and that includes his melanin levels

According to the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), a woman and her child fled domestic abuse in El Salvador to seek asylum in the U.S. However, the mother was removed from her detention facility and likely put on a plane on August 9, 2018, despite Justice Department promises that she and others would not be deported before the judge could rule on their cases. Sullivan demanded, "Turn that plane around." He threatened to hold those responsible for the removal in contempt of court, starting with Attorney General Jeff Sessions, if the situation was not rectified. A Department of Homeland Security official stated, "We are complying with the court's requests...the plaintiffs will not disembark and will be promptly returned to the United States."[18]

MUH CONSERVATIVES

LMAO

Last edited:
only person who didn't appoint judge nog was Obama

Reagan is guilty
Clinton is guilty
Bush Jr. guilty

I MEAN TALK ABOUT PATRIOTS IN CONTROL

why the fuck does anyone vote at all?

Judicial Watch closest thing we have to government oversight anymore.

without them we would know nothing about any criminal behavior we now call our legal system

Flynn shows up for this judge to charge him and Trump walks in with a blank pardon. Like writing a check. Trump says "what charges should i make this out to?".

they'll just wait till trump is out of office and then charge him

case all neatly wrapped up with a bow

they don't even need to worry about trump

he will let them rot in jail for a second term

he is monitoring the situation i hear

maybe a few more angry tweets that's it

and if twitter was around that's about as good as what bush, clinton, and reagan/obama pretended to do

Flynn shows up for this judge to charge him and Trump walks in with a blank pardon. Like writing a check. Trump says "what charges should i make this out to?".

or just a stack of angry tweets all printed out

proxy-image

that's as good as a presidential pardon

which only blogovich and anthony wiener apparently deserve hard copies of

Back