[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Right, he had a chance to take the big shot and be a leader, and he passed the ball. When the country needed someone to step up and be a hero, he said, "Don't look at me."

Its the state governors job to take charge for their states. Trump and his admin are supposed to micromanage the response across 50 different states and a population of almost 350,000,000? That's retarded. That's not how its supposed to work.

And he didn't downplay it, his assessment seems fairly accurate actually. People were freaking THE FUCK out by march thinking that the mortality rate of this fucker is 5-7%.

Excuse me sir did you not get the memo that COVID-19 was racist towards blacks? It was a genetic modification bye the Trump administration that makes the virus cling to people with intensified self victimization
and women you misogynist fuck

Actually they did call him a dictator when the threatened to force governors to take certain actions. I'm happy he didn't, it shows he understands the importance of the responsibilities of the federal government and state governments. Something EO obliviously doesn't understand.

And he didn't downplay it, his assessment seems fairly accurate actually.

Trump on February 27th:

Remarks by President Trump, Vice President Pence, and Members of the Coronavirus Task Force in Press Conference | The White House

And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.

7 months later...still wearing masks...businesses still closed...unemployment levels sky high.

This is what Trump's "leadership" looks like.

Bet you guys can't wait for another four years of winning!

That was true when he said it. I'm not sure if you just want the guy to have a crystal ball or what? Can you tell me the winning lottery numbers next week, that'd be great.

Trump on February 27th:

Remarks by President Trump, Vice President Pence, and Members of the Coronavirus Task Force in Press Conference | The White House

7 months later...still wearing masks...businesses still closed...unemployment levels sky high.

I'm Canadian. After 7 months we're facing another round of shutdowns. Sure glad we had awesome leadership to defeat this viru... ohwait

Trump on February 27th:

i remember there were 15, and they were all here in san antonio, and then the stupid fucks at lackland decided to let one out of quarantine and dropped the person off at the northstar mall like dumb fucks, and then the person tested positive again.

but yep, totally trumps fault for trying to be optimistic.

i think the best way to analyze crisis management is to ignore the whole picture and blame one person in the middle of said crisis.

Trump on February 27th:

The governors are dictating the rules, not trump. Still wearing masks because our governor says we have to. Businesses still closed because the governor said so. Unemployment levels sky high because our governor won't reopen businesses. I think I see a trend here.

That was true when he said it. I'm not sure if you just want the guy to have a crystal ball or what? Can you tell me the winning lottery numbers next week, that'd be great.

LOL. Totally.

within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero

106717290-1601035502895-20200925_us_new_cases_curve_updated.png

You guys are hilarious. Clinging to daddy's leg, literally incapable of a critical thought.

good to see we’re taking this virus seriously. we cant have women sit outdoors. the lives of the sick and elderly that lived past avg life expectancy need to be protected at all costs.

Back