My Bassist Flea is a real jerk

I always liked RHCP. At least all their stuff didn't sound the same.

Flea always seemed liked an attention whore with little man's complex. Reminds me of someone here.

DRRlO8T.png

Do not care for this group. Never liked the vocalist and thought the lyrics were insipid. The lispy singing was really irritating.

i went to a salesforce convention once in san francisco, and at the end of the 3 day convention, the chili peppers were booked to play at the end party. the chili peppers bore me so much with their music that i didn't even go. i ended up going to some local bar instead and had a great time. gg.

i went to a salesforce convention once in san francisco, and at the end of the 3 day convention, the chili peppers were booked to play at the end party. the chili peppers bore me so much with their music that i didn't even go. i ended up going to some local bar instead and had a great time. gg.

RHCP was popular centuries ago. They only served one purpose in the moment. What kind of sad shit is it to see over the hill fucks falling away at something that no longer exists? Horrible. I would never go see RHCP now. I wouldn't want to spoil the memories of when they were pure energy.

You had to be able to blend into the whorish club/festival scene to tap into the vibe. It's not for everyone. They were out of control kids fed up with everything but the sex, drugs and rock and roll (fame/money) that fed their own addictions.

That can be fun in context. The problem is, people can't handle it. They latch onto the shit and think it's supposed to be like that every fucking day. California is an example of what happens when you over-indulge. When you take fantasy and try to act like it's reality.

I am a simple guy. Especially when I was younger. And RHCP made chicks wild. My main attraction to the sex, drugs and rock and roll scene - sex. RHCP was like audio lube for the kind of chick that would blow you just because she needed something to do with her mouth. You just had to be in the right place at the right time. I am not even saying this is a good idea. Certainly not admirable.

Many musicians are spoiled knuckleheads. Most of the time idolizing a band or a person is BS anyway. At least in my opinion. I don't have many artists that I respect. Some, but not many. Sometimes I just rate them on how well they generated a good time.

Sorry LGBR - I might have lost you there ;)

Last edited:
naw i havent seen her in 2 years n its questionable if ill b able 2 this year

thanks china u fukn subhuman pieces of shit

Back