2019-nCoV

As of right now, take this with a grain of salt.

Bitchute: DISTURBING! PFIZER VACCINE ZOOMED W/ MICROSCOPE?! ARE LIVING CELLS/ ORGANISMS MIXED IN?!

Dutch guys check out a sample of the vax under a microscope. They state a few times they have no idea what they are looking at, other than 'things', bacteria maybe, are moving in there. :lol:

Have not figured out where they got the sample because from what I understand, the empty bottles and syringes are either guarded or immediately destroyed.

:tinfoil:

millennials are where the true retardation starts, though. worst generation in Earth's history, by far.

no need to cry about it, although i do get that the truth can hurt sometimes.

Last edited:

Bitchute: DISTURBING! PFIZER VACCINE ZOOMED W/ MICROSCOPE?! ARE LIVING CELLS/ ORGANISMS MIXED IN?!

Dutch guys check out a sample of the vax under a microscope. They state a few times they have no idea what they are looking at, other than 'things', bacteria maybe, are moving in there. :lol:

Have not figured out where they got the sample because from what I understand, the empty bottles and syringes are either guarded or immediately destroyed.

It's the vape pen scare v 2.0

genx is like diet boomer w/ soco, hold the lime because it's too ethnic

Millennials like to project since they can't take responsibility for anything and just claim victimhood. This is why they need safe spaces, therapy play-doh, toned-down military boot camp with "I NEED A TIMEOUT CARD", constant affirmation from media that they are victims in their little identity political group they feel like they belong to, canceled words and shows, etc you name it.

Millennials are the biggest group of attention seeking pussies to walk the earth. You would die without a cell phone or internet. Hell you have a show called "naked and afraid" or some shit because it is a miracle these snowflakes can go a few days in the "wilderness". haha

Thats millenial talk for ' i don't want to do the work, but want you to believe me'...similar to a posting participation trophy

lulz millenials are worthless cunts

no work ethic and owned by idiot hippies of the 60s, aka the boomers

it's amazing and fantastic they dont realize this

giphy.gif

Back