I'm about a week late on the 9/11 stuff

Well there are things scientists or chemists know that maybe you don't...

If you mix very very fine powdered aluminum with iron oxide, put it in a thin paint substance and then apply it to a metal object it can sit there for quite some time very peaceably. If however you apply a small yet sufficient amount of heat and/or flame to that object you have just 'detonated' it's thermionic potential and you have a lovely super-heated, fast burning, metal melting force that can and will cause structural integrity problems depending on the mixture and the amount of material.

Heck, even an amateur rocket guy knows about aluminum powder, as well as how to make 'thermite'...

Adding aluminium powder to Sugar rocket fuel- Static tests - YouTube for example

Now I am not saying this is what happened at the towers... I am just saying you could cause structural stress with enough of this paint in the right mixtures at the right places and you wouldn't need to be planting other types of explosives. So was there any 'painting' going on in the days prior?

By the way it can also be a component of any material, not just liquid paint, you could add it to insulation, you could create a sticky tape with it as an ingredient, you could put it in the stuffing of couches, you could carry it in a baby powder bottle and no one would be the wiser till it was heated up to it's ignition point and then you would see the lovely pyrotechnic sparks.

:spineyes:

oh for fuck sake.

termite paint is not going to do shit. The support beams of the WTC towers were fucking huge. Lightly sprinkling on heat uniformly is futile. You'd need hundreds, probably thousands of pounds of thermite to do the job. But hey, you know what else would have even more potential thermal energy than a shitload of thermite? Thousands of pounds of jet fuel and several floors of a massive office building worth of furniture, carpet, cubicle dividers, etc.

you mean the jet fuel which mostly burned off in the initial explosion and the cool-burning office supplies. and of course carpet fires cause molten metal

you mean the jet fuel which mostly burned off in the initial explosion and the cool-burning office supplies. and of course carpet fires cause molten metal

cool burning office supplies? the facts don't help you, so now all the burnable materials 'burn cool'? Fucking lol.

P.S. Office fires can reach over 700 C, which is above the melting point of aluminum, the molten metal that you saw.

i will never believe the govt's "official" story.

wtc7... yeah, it fell. straight to the ground.

Amdocs and Comverse... yeah, Israel was involved. fucking dicks.

oh for fuck sake.

termite paint is not going to do shit. The support beams of the WTC towers were fucking huge. Lightly sprinkling on heat uniformly is futile. You'd need hundreds, probably thousands of pounds of thermite to do the job. But hey, you know what else would have even more potential thermal energy than a shitload of thermite? Thousands of pounds of jet fuel and several floors of a massive office building worth of furniture, carpet, cubicle dividers, etc.

I am just saying... super powdered aluminum and iron then heat/fire applied is stronger than the stuff these guys are using and...

oh gee isn't this a fun experiment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdCsbZf1_Ng&feature=related

And if you read all I wrote, I said that I wasn't necessarily saying this is what happened I just said this would be a more 'sneaky' way of causing structural problems than packing in a ton of TNT.

:bouncy:

Look I design bicycles for a living, so I know a few things about structural integrity, and let me tell that Bush did 9/11 as an inside jew job.

I have never actually successfully designed a bicycle, I'm a member of the American Institute for Bicycle Design, though.

Look I design bicycles for a living, so I know a few things about structural integrity, and let me tell that Bush did 9/11 as an inside jew job.

I have never actually successfully designed a bicycle, I'm a member of the American Institute for Bicycle Design, though.

Look, I've watched a bunch of youtube videos online, so I know what I'm talking about. 9/11 was an inside job because the videos I watched said it was.

Why don't you think for yourself and watch the youtube videos and believe what they tell you without doing any research on your own?

WakeUpSheeple.jpg

YOU'RE STUPID CUZ YOU BELIEVE OFFICIAL STORIES!
YOU'RE STUPID BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE CRAZY THEORIES!

exactly what the luciferions want. we'll all still be arguing with each-other when they release the bio-weapons

Back