HION Eisa Jocson

Funny thing about her.. when she first started out as Peaches, she was simultaneously a school teacher. Like 1st grade or kindergarten.

She's a she and she has a whole bunch of the lesbo wannabes in a tizzy. Meet your competition straight guys and butch girls. If your partner is going to fool around, this is probably what she is going to look like. Apparently, she is a panty dropper.

Remember - our CIS team includes butch lesbians. Well, maybe not far left butch lesbians. Not because they are lesbian but because they are far left.

There is a school in the Philippines where they are training women like this to come after our chicks. Don't say I didn't warn all of you. You should probably show this to your squeeze and then check for wet spots.

Stay on the alert.

Pro tip: maybe start chewing gum in a snarky manner. Apparently that is a turn on to some of our females.

I'm skeered.

Also this video was pretty stupid.

Kind of like I always wonder why gay guys dress like women. If a gay man want to have sex with a gay man, why do you want him to look like a woman?

Forgot the technical term, but many play dress up because it's a turn on to see themselves dressed as a female, such as in my case. From my experience most gay dudes will not fuck a cross dresser. "Hetero" married guys and the local tough guys will fuck a cross dresser in a heartbeat tho. I know that for a fact. Do my best to weed out the married guys but they tend to be pretty sneaky so undoubtedly some do get by the vetting process.

Crossdressers, trans, and the like are bottom of gay hierarchy. Pun intended. Anywho hope my professional faggot explanation helps with a bit of understanding.

Back