HION Eisa Jocson

she's a boomer but i'd do it if i was drunk and if i wasn't drunk i'd probably get drunk

bootrump.gif

She's a she and she has a whole bunch of the lesbo wannabes in a tizzy. Meet your competition straight guys and butch girls. If your partner is going to fool around, this is probably what she is going to look like. Apparently, she is a panty dropper.

Remember - our CIS team includes butch lesbians. Well, maybe not far left butch lesbians. Not because they are lesbian but because they are far left.

There is a school in the Philippines where they are training women like this to come after our chicks. Don't say I didn't warn all of you. You should probably show this to your squeeze and then check for wet spots.

Stay on the alert.

Pro tip: maybe start chewing gum in a snarky manner. Apparently that is a turn on to some of our females.

Last edited:
The arm loop twirl that she does at 1:20 is the only interesting move in the whole sequence of dance moves. Everything else only made her look masculine, but I suppose that's the point. Macho Dance, of male exotic dancers, in the Philippines is the style she is going for.

chick that moves like a dude generally equals butch lesbian. Not really my thing.

I like women. Women that move like women.

Kind of like I always wonder why gay guys dress like women. If a gay man want to have sex with a gay man, why do you want him to look like a woman?

Back