[Release Thread] Overwatch

i placed at 2700 i think and am now at 2250 or some shit. i win one i lose one i win one i lose one. somehow i always lose rank. it's a treadmill that you only lose at.

Am I the only one that doesnt play Comp?

I don't play comp because I don't want to punish my team if I quit early. Quick play games are just as good, and just as competitive, imo. Also, no one ever questions your choice of character.

When I look at the ranks of my quick play opponents, it is usually within the 2500-3000 range, so I figure that I'm at least 2500, and I'm fine with that.

if you didn't get to 3500-4K with your friends i'm pretty sure you would rage quit trying to rank up solo.

2200-3000 is a shit show. i just couldn't take it anymore and havent played in 3 weeks. you need a group or you need to get lucky and ride the fuck out of the luck streak. by luck i mean luck in people you're paired with cause from one day to the next it's like the entire queue was hit by downs.

i found the weekends to be the biggest shit show of all.

so i'm back to rocket league, it's just more fun.

i find the presence of premades of 3+ in competitive to be broken. sometimes you get carried, sometimes the premade ends up being worse than a single bad pub - you now have 3-4 bad pubs with their own idea of how the team should play. i think you should only be able to duo queue in comp.

i find the presence of premades of 3+ in competitive to be broken. sometimes you get carried, sometimes the premade ends up being worse than a single bad pub - you now have 3-4 bad pubs with their own idea of how the team should play. i think you should only be able to duo queue in comp.

Yeah, the problem is you get grouped with 4 dudes who don't talk to each other or pick complimentary heroes but you are stuck against a 4 stack of seal team mofos checking each others 6s with awesome picks.

plus soldier boring as shit... i suppose its something they only added for the csgo converts. the generic shoot-a-gun class.

premades usually have "that" shitter friend or someones fat girlfriend who is the full 1000 max rank points below everyone else. luckily mm tends to pair groups with groups to keep that balanced.

automatic matchmaking will put together a better team far more often than some group of friends, despite the deluded majority believing otherwise. the only advantage they may have is whatever little strat they concocted which rarely makes a difference anyway unless theyre pros.

i've found the biggest advantage with groups is they don't typically troll pick. 6 randos ends up with a symetra on offense a lot more than a 3 man and 3 randos.

idk about that... i see groups troll picking just as often.

Am I the only one that doesnt play Comp?

I just dont have the time to invest .... plus QP is much more chill. I figure if I did I would be in the 3500-4k range given that all my friends are around there if not slightly higher. Not that mmr means fuck all, saw a lvl 36 who was 4k the other day - can you say BOOSTED!

lol typical 99 percenter mentality

i've found the biggest advantage with groups is they don't typically troll pick. 6 randos ends up with a symetra on offense a lot more than a 3 man and 3 randos.

usually they pick the right things. however, if one of them tilts, often enough they all tilt and throw the game with troll picks.

I want some of those Halloween skins. I've only opened Thriller Soldier at this point and probably won't get any others.

I want some of those Halloween skins. I've only opened Thriller Soldier at this point and probably won't get any others.

I just rolled over so was getting the quick loot boxes.

I got 3 of the pumpkin head reaper skins yesterday >.<

Back