Welcome to our newest member, badbitch09

i love waffles right

so do koreans, which is cool. you can go to any coffee shop and get waffles pretty much. they're not the huge, syrup covered delicious treats we enjoy. they're smaller. but they're still good.

they even have street vendors that sell waffles. you'll just be walkin down the street starin at korean girls and you'll be like "something smells like waffles" then BAM you've got a waffle straight from the fuckin grill right there on the street.

fuuuuuuuuuck i think imma get some waffles today. waffles are to eat while watching someone fight with their ex on an internet gaming forum.

i love waffles right

so do koreans, which is cool. you can go to any coffee shop and get waffles pretty much. they're not the huge, syrup covered delicious treats we enjoy. they're smaller. but they're still good.

they even have street vendors that sell waffles. you'll just be walkin down the street starin at korean girls and you'll be like "something smells like waffles" then BAM you've got a waffle straight from the fuckin grill right there on the street.

fuuuuuuuuuck i think imma get some waffles today. waffles are to eat while watching someone fight with their ex on an internet gaming forum.

have you ever had the waffles from the street stands in amsterdam

they are fucking delicious

scott do i have authorization to show these fine images you have sent me

fuckin' a

give him authorization scott

everyone here knows slushiez is that immature slut who doesn't want to just roll with it because she was cheated on by a male slut prior to dating a nice guy like you

have you ever had the waffles from the street stands in amsterdam

they are fucking delicious

oh fuck i can imagine amsterdams proximity to belgium gives them a leg up on the yellows on how to make a proper waffle

next places on my list:
Thailand
Amsterdam
Vietnam

Naptown I never sent you any photos. I didn't even respond to the pm you sent me when this crazy bitch first started talking shit. PM though with what they are because I'm interested in what you have.

Ok Amanda, so you didn't have to dig far to find our photos, that's not the point. The point is you got your feelings hurt over the interwebs so you felt it necessary to try and drag someone else down with you. Someone you haven't had anything to do with for months. So because you can't think of anything good about yourself (because there is nothing) you wanted to try and hurt someone else. I don't know where Xcursion got his info about you, it wasn't me. But it's the internet, information isn't hard to find. It was probably just another Tribal Warrior that you trusted. MAYBE ONE YOU EVEN KNOW. DUN DUN DUN *dramatic music*

the dramatic music seals this away

you're not over her and it shows

she's winning

sorry bro

Naptown I never sent you any photos. I didn't even respond to the pm you sent me when this crazy bitch first started talking shit. PM though with what they are because I'm interested in what you have.

Ok Amanda, so you didn't have to dig far to find our photos, that's not the point. The point is you got your feelings hurt over the interwebs so you felt it necessary to try and drag someone else down with you. Someone you haven't had anything to do with for months. So because you can't think of anything good about yourself (because there is nothing) you wanted to try and hurt someone else. I don't know where Xcursion got his info about you, it wasn't me. But it's the internet, information isn't hard to find. It was probably just another Tribal Warrior that you trusted. MAYBE ONE YOU EVEN KNOW. DUN DUN DUN *dramatic music*
I love how you say that Anna is better looking than me and all that jazz, yet are still interested in supposed nudes that naptown has.

I'm sure she'll love that :lol:

It wasn't like i trashed you for an entire thread and told everyone how big of a dick you were. I said something, got asked to back it up, and did with your pics. Sorry your feelings got hurt and you're still here...still posting. Still apparently not caring :lol:

in all likelihood dweezle is a worthless shitbag and slushiez is a loopy cunt, both of whom can't seem to avoid being drama queens

pretty par for tw

Back