[OFN][Riddle]only 2% of world population can solve this

9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
2. The Swedish man keeps dogs as pets.
6. The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.

Not enough information

First house can mean many different things and is arbitrary. Rearing birds is supposed to mean they are your pet I guess, yet is explicitly stated before then on dogs etc. If the question relies on my own interpretation of the question and does not provide full explanation than any answer I come up with will be pure guess.

Uhhh.....

You're making it out to be a lot more complicated than it really is.

Not enough information

First house can mean many different things and is arbitrary. Rearing birds is supposed to mean they are your pet I guess, yet is explicitly stated before then on dogs etc. If the question relies on my own interpretation of the question and does not provide full explanation than any answer I come up with will be pure guess.

There is enough information to solve the the house color, nationality, pet, drinks, and smokes for all of the five houses.

Welcome to the 98%.

Yea what I don't get is why this "riddle" only asks which man owns the fish. I mean everything else is just extraneous information used to deduce the fish owner, but you don't have to solve everything else to determine the fish owner.

I think the fact you can't solve this riddle proves your P=NP theory is complete shit.

Spoiler

Last edited:
You have a 20% chance of solving just by guessing, 25% if you read the clues beforehand. That's a tad higher than 2%.

"According to Einstein only 2% of the worlds population can solve this riddle. after 10 minutes i've solved it."

c'mon TeeDub show me your IQ(don't use google or any other shit you fucking faggots.)

Ok, this has most likely been already said BUT EINSTEIN MEANT THAT IT SHOULD BE SOLVED WITHOUT PEN AND PAPER! Even a moron can do it with Pen & paper (or Excel).

Also, it sucks because you can't solve it by 100% logical thinking, you must take the trial and error route :/

edit: At least after solving it in 10 mins with Excel about a year ago I came to conclusion that Einsten must've meant solving it without pen and paper, because it seriously isn't hard. Otherwise average people's IQ must've risen a lot since his times..

Last edited:
Ok, this has most likely been already said BUT EINSTEIN MEANT THAT IT SHOULD BE SOLVED WITHOUT PEN AND PAPER! Even a moron can do it with Pen & paper (or Excel).

Also, it sucks because you can't solve it by 100% logical thinking, you must take the trial and error route :/

thank you.

Not enough information

:picard:

It took me about 25 minutes to solve it. I don't think I could do it without pen and paper though

Too many things for me to memorize and keep track of at once in my head. Guess I'm retarted oh well.

well, if it makes u feel better einstein cheated as well. ( he was born missing a part of his brain, causing his memory/some other part to grow larger )

he basically hit the lottery, thats it

Actually my biggest snag is having to memorize the names of the different cigars, if it were common food as a category it'd be a lot easier.

Back