[pic]Jazmine your daughters really need to hit the gym, because the only thing...

This thread
rocks.jpg

I've read all 14 pages of this thread and still don't know what to make of it.

So I shall wait for 14 more pages.

rayn has made like 7 posts about fraggle being fat in the past 2 pages

do you think a morbidly obese sociopath like fraggle cares if people call him fat

baby bew if you're gonna post pics of my mom at least post that awesome ps of her taking that giant squash up the butt. that shit had me cracking up for a month, i took it to cvs, printed it out and put it on my moms fridge.

Bew has more important threads to attend to. Scan the pic you humiliated your mom with fraggle since you seem to still have it.

It seems like not many people on this board really know fraggle anymore. Cuz most of their replies have been pretty humorous.

rayn has made like 7 posts about fraggle being fat in the past 2 pages

do you think a morbidly obese sociopath like fraggle cares if people call him fat
don't give a fuck if he cares, just pointing out how useless it is for someone like him to tell anyone they should hit the gym. please e-knight for your fat jew more you homo.

don't give a fuck if he cares, just pointing out how useless it is for someone like him to tell anyone they should hit the gym. please e-knight for your fat jew more.
i think fat people have more of a right than skinny people to call other people fat. we are after all, the experts on obesity. :hungry:

Back