Let's laugh at Pete Davidson

Brasstax

Contributor
Veteran XX
I feel bad for the guy getting dumped and all. I think he has like 6 Ariana Grande tats in 4 months. His latest? he got a tattoo of her pot belly pig named "Piggy Smalls" on his stomach.

Dude...

rs_819x1024-180918134910-634-pete-davidson-piggy-smalls.jpg

i am probably not the only person who doesn't know anything or care at all about this whoever this guy is

plz just post this shit on Facebook or fucking Instagram where it belongs :domotwak:

Sorry coombz - you can leave now. Ripping on tats is a TW tradition. Take your negative attitude somewhere else.

Also - dude spent 93K on her engagement ring - that has to be his net worth.

I haven't watched SNL since around when Belushi died. I stopped for awhile, tried to watch it again and it sucked.

He turned his shitty neck bunny into a heart with an A.

I am putting 10 bucks on a suicide.

He is the no talent hack whose dad was a firefighter that died in the towers on 911. He is a douche though.

I checked my fuck supply and did a full inventory.

Zero fucks have been given and all are accounted for.

Meets a chick - gets her a 93k engagement ring after 4 weeks - jokes about swapping her birth control for tic tacs so they can have kids - gets 6 tats of her and then she dumps him. Jesus.

i am probably not the only person who doesn't know anything or care at all about this whoever this guy is

plz just post this shit on Facebook or fucking Instagram where it belongs :domotwak:

This guy is actually like a third tier comedian, not particularly all that good looking, and hooked Ariana Grande

didn't she used to fuck mac miller

I'm fairly certain shes retarded

Last edited:
Is she the little bitch that was slamming the USA and licking donuts or some shit?
(must check)

yup

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back