Let's laugh at Pete Davidson

he has butthole eyes

DlTvDk_X4AAZTDa.jpg

Barstool Sports

he lost his soul long ago assuming he ever had one

either way this will be the last time i ever hear his name

and for that we are lucky

He should've gotten pregnant.

Last night during Saturday Night Live's season premiere, Pete Davidson made a controversial joke that some people are NOT happy with.

When Pete appeared on Weekend Update to talk about his relationship with Ariana Grande, he made a joke about how he was going to make sure that Ari stays with him. He said, "Last night I switched her birth control with Tic-Tacs...I believe in us and all, but I just want to make sure that she can't go anywhere." Oof.

And you know why all this shit went down?

'SNL' Pete Davidson knocks Kanye West's pro-Trump rant

"(West) started by saying that people backstage tried to bully him into not wearing it (a MAGA hat). He wore it all week. No one told him not to wear it," Davidson said. "I wish I bullied him. I wish I had suggested it might upset people. Like your wife, or every black person ever."

What gives this pasty friggin douche child the right to speak for anyone, especially black people. Especially to a black person about black people ffs.

Don't get in the way of the Trump train you fuckwit, now look what you have lost ...

What gives this pasty friggin douche child the right to speak for anyone, especially black people. Especially to a black person about black people ffs.

Welcome to the inherent racism in white black apologists. He truly feels he can speak for black people. It may be 'positive' in a overnuturing mother kind of way, but basically they aren't smart/strong enough to speak for themselves so he will shoulder the burden for them. The white privilege he probably espouses against is due to his own biases he projects onto everyone.

damn that's good.

I wonder if he is one of the (((chosen ones))) as well

I have a feeling he might be

well - how bout that, it appears my ISP is blocking access to Jew or Not Jew.com! I presume I am also now watchlisted, may as well move to China or Dubai, I hear both are wonderful countries.

Last edited:
Back