list of ppl "nexted" from tw

In California, a sheetrocker is one step down from a gardener. (true story).

I would argue that a skilled sheetrock foreman would make more than a skilled landscape foreman per hour. This is likely true for anywhere in the U.S.

Oh man...if I were you I'd retract that comment right now. These sheetrock dudes are mobbed up like crazy. Last guy that dissed the sheetrockers got his head bashed in with a pipe...

the mexican mob? Please.

A sheetrock foreman in California is the guy that can speak english, has a drivers license, and starts 2 hours earlier every day so he can pick up all the mudders/tapers at home depot.

the mexican mob? Please.

A sheetrock foreman in California is the guy that can speak english, has a drivers license, and starts 2 hours earlier every day so he can pick up all the mudders/tapers at home depot.

think dare

I do realize white people actually do sheetrock, but I'd say those days are numbered with our current immigration policy.

i nexted myself by going to a TW meet and joining the facebook group

life will never be the same

some asian TW'er stayed at my house too. I don't even remember his name.

fraggle knows my home phone number and wanted to share a hooker but I am too socially inept for such a thing. In hindsight, I'm sort of glad because well... genital warts.

fraggle knows my home phone number and wanted to share a hooker but I am too socially inept for such a thing. In hindsight, I'm sort of glad because well... genital warts.

Congrats. You have unlocked the Wise Decisions badge

Rev, I think you're more hated then me.

lets do a ban poll for all of football season... loser of the ban poll is gone until the tuesday after the NC is complete.

shit - I though that was NailBomb for a second. Now there was a fuckwit of colossal proportion.

It's like everyone on TW decided to get drunk and get all melancholy and rose tinted glasses up in here

I hung out w Akuma once when I was in college and he almost got me arrested

:lol: he and I used to be e-buds until I realized he was kind of a weird dude and definitely a pathological liar. Makes sense that you guys only hung out once.

Back