list of ppl "nexted" from tw

lol neither really, we were always on opposing tribes in t1 and talked a lot of shit before we figured that out

and once you figure out that like, both of your fathers married the same chick it's kinda hard to be enemies anymore

its not like we became good buddies, we chatted for a bit about common family and that was it

but it was definitely cool to find out that someone you'd been playing this little niche game against for like 10 years was actually almost related, really makes the world feel small :p

How did this come up? Did you just discuss how you had half brothers? I'm honestly curious how this connection was made.

looks like SBJ was just run off TW solely by the threat of nexting (israel thread)...

...and not a single fuck was given

olaf was combatwombat or something i thought

yea you're right

amazing reading back on threads and how stupid people still are about everything with this "nexting"

its impossible for most of these shills to comprehend that people who make themselves a prolific poster and also post there own name/personal info, that maybe you reap what you sew if you are an insufferable faggot

i miss all of them the shitty ones especially don't you realize the whole point of this forum is to make fun of them

This. When everyone started getting nexted I left.

Everyone here knows about, or has had that one stupid friend that you let tag along. You know he is going to make a fool out of himself, but if he doesn't, you just make fun of him.

granted you would be my go to person for a janitorial position... but no thanks

and you would also be my go to for moving to a frozen, desolate, tundra that nobody wants to live in....but again no thanks

you should think about cleaning lab equipment in North Dakota. Odds are good that you would get paid more and would find all new Indian tribes to mingle and not brush your last remaining tooth with.

Oil boom brings high-paying jobs to North Dakota - Sep. 28, 2011

I mean if a McD's employee is making $15-18...you are surely worth at least half of that

Think of what you could do with that kind of pay raise.

damn, vanster really got to you

edit: gumbo nice to see you, hope things are going well for you
could you please assure me that you haven't placed any bets on the Pats winning the SB this year? many thanks in advance if no

Last edited:
Can we get a list of ppl who's actual lives were effected by getting nexted in the way most people describe it and not yoda and fourstar(rl got fucked with but it wasn't by tribetalk next crew)

And "my real name was posted on tw" is not an answer

yeah that post wouldnt have made much sense with the right spelling

name me someone who was "nexted", (ie in the traditional sense since the word was coined) who had irl consequences because of it

a lot of people throw this nexting term around like people have lost jobs and marriages but to my knowledge all thats happened is people get embarrassed that their persona gets exposed and they leave tribalwar

You could probably add Curt Schilling to that list as well.

Not sure if it counts as nexting though.

I think Marweas used to get spanked a fair bit too - although he still pops up every now and then

Last edited:
I guess that if you act like an ass you get nexted at some point. Not that it's cool or anything, but i've seen people acting like total assholes over here.. At some point people just want to fuck around with you in a sense that it goes further than this forum i guess. :shrug:

I'd hang out with Mitch too Coombz. :shrug:

damn, vanster really got to you

edit: gumbo nice to see you, hope things are going well for you
could you please assure me that you haven't placed any bets on the Pats winning the SB this year? many thanks in advance if no

I took the pats winning by 7 touchdowns. All thrown by Doug fliutie.

Good to see you to man

Cool people left because of the creepy fuckers also and this stupid nexting childish bullshit. Now we have goshin and flathead dare.

How did this come up? Did you just discuss how you had half brothers? I'm honestly curious how this connection was made.

it was actually real creepy i posted my real name and he posted something like 'oh u live in toronto and have brother and two sisters and they live here and there' and i was like 'ya how'd u know' and he replied 'im hiding in your closet' and then wouldn't respond to how he knew

then like a year later i harassed him about it and his response was 'i think our dads both banged the same chick' and i was even more creeped out

then we chatted briefly about how we'd met once or twice at our half sisters weddings and some crazy aunt that we both know and then he got nexted and kinda disappeared but i gather still posts as some random name like shopper9000 or something

Funny to read old threads complaining about nexting being the main TW thing .... fast forward 5 years later and we are still complaining about nexting being the main TW content

groundhog forum

i did enjoy yankee

but he came back after his daughter stuff right? was he legit scared of other consequences?

Back