I'm about a week late on the 9/11 stuff

Personally I still to this day believe that the whole thing was set up, and to this day I remain convinced that mainstream humanity should not even hold a license to drive a car on a public road.

I'm just a mechanic and can differentiate between controlled demolition and catastrophic failure.

You are all on the red list now for posting in this thread...

oh dang, I posted in this thread, must remember always be awake at 4am with my hidey hole secured.

:bouncy:

do you not understand how retarded and irrelevant this point is? Was the penthouse the center for the structural integrity of the building? Or was it just the highest point of the building? Was this building so piss-poorly designed compared to the Windsor in Madrid which burned for 20+ hours, had the top 6 stories collapse, then had almost the entirety of the support structure remain while the entire rest of the structure was burnt to a crisp? Or is it that once you hit 40+ stories, the only possible outcome of a building fire is an imminent collapse at freefall into its very own footprint? With nigh a tilt nor a bob on it's way down through the path of most resistance.

The part of the windsor that did not collapse had a concrete core. The part that did was steel framed. And yes, once you get to a very large structure, the buildings will collapse straight down. The steel frame is designed to be very strong straight up and straight up only. Firstly, thats the cheapest way to do it. Secondly, if it were otherwise, there would do way more damage if they did collapse. Do you really think the towers should have fell over like dominoes? Your idea of a properly designed skyscraper is one that falls over on its side, killing thousands more people and taking out other buildings buildings in a chain? If I saw that, I'd want to have the architects on trial. The point is, when a building that large starts to fail, it has too much weight and is too weak laterally to do anything but fall straight down. The second it does, as one of the towers started too, the supports that are acting as the pivot take the full load of the building and immediately snap.

And the penthouse was directly above structural failpoint of wtc 7. You can see it collapsing INTO the building. Meaning that the interior of wtc 7 was crumbling, and THEN the outer facade started to fall.

Fuck sake you cunts are retarded, 2 massive fuck off skyscrapers (regardless if it was a demolition or toppling because of planes) fell right beside another building wtc7. Doesn't it make perfect sense that anything remotely that close would have been fucked over regardless? Look at it logically.

Secondly, who the fuck seriously thinks that a building is actually going to be perfectly fine because an architect decides it can withstand a plane crashing into it.

like the rest of society, i assume anyone who takes 9/11 conspiracy theory stuff seriously to be a total fuckwit

every truther I know in real life is a complete loon with zero social skills. i doubt its any different among TWs truthers

this

my personal opinion is that, like pearl harbour, the government probably had prior knowledge that the attacks were going to take place.

obviously because this isn't the year 2050 with special mind-rays the government likely had very little idea specifically what was going to happen and where, but I'm sure, as the concept of international intelligence goes, they knew "we're going to get hit soon"

but anyone who thinks the government somehow managed to, under the noses of millions of people, and more specifically, tens of thousands of people, sneak in explosives, somehow plant them professionally enough to create a controlled demolition, and get out, ALL WHILE DOING IT SECRETLY, is ludicrous

demolitions are complex projects requiring months of concentrated and complicated preparation. It's not the kind of thing you just sneak in and do one night.

That's because you don't know, as I do, that there was ample opportunity to place the charges by a Mossad front called Urban Moving System. People who say two planes brought down three buildings don't know the facts. It's that simple. You're stupid and shouldn't have a say in society.

yes I'm very sure when WTC office staff were walking to work in the morning, they passed by a bunch of guys with fake moustaches putting "definitely not TNT" into the walls with high powered drills and just thought, oh, that's normal, not worth remarking even in the slightest

That's because you don't know, as I do, that there was ample opportunity to place the charges by a Mossad front called Urban Moving System. People who say two planes brought down three buildings don't know the facts. It's that simple. You're stupid and shouldn't have a say in society.

You're a fucking idiot, pure and simple. Paranoid and thoroughly delusional. How often do they let you out on these supervised visits?

yes I'm very sure when WTC office staff were walking to work in the morning, they passed by a bunch of guys with fake moustaches putting "definitely not TNT" into the walls with high powered drills and just thought, oh, that's normal, not worth remarking even in the slightest

Well there are things scientists or chemists know that maybe you don't...

If you mix very very fine powdered aluminum with iron oxide, put it in a thin paint substance and then apply it to a metal object it can sit there for quite some time very peaceably. If however you apply a small yet sufficient amount of heat and/or flame to that object you have just 'detonated' it's thermionic potential and you have a lovely super-heated, fast burning, metal melting force that can and will cause structural integrity problems depending on the mixture and the amount of material.

Heck, even an amateur rocket guy knows about aluminum powder, as well as how to make 'thermite'...

Adding aluminium powder to Sugar rocket fuel- Static tests - YouTube for example

Now I am not saying this is what happened at the towers... I am just saying you could cause structural stress with enough of this paint in the right mixtures at the right places and you wouldn't need to be planting other types of explosives. So was there any 'painting' going on in the days prior?

By the way it can also be a component of any material, not just liquid paint, you could add it to insulation, you could create a sticky tape with it as an ingredient, you could put it in the stuffing of couches, you could carry it in a baby powder bottle and no one would be the wiser till it was heated up to it's ignition point and then you would see the lovely pyrotechnic sparks.

:spineyes:

whoops, hello good morning sirs, don't mind me, I'm just going to repaint your walls here while wearing my black suit and sunglasses

my name? oh, I'm, uh.. mr.. smith.. from.. smith painting company.

That's a very clever strawman of you. It saddens me to think that you go to college, when it's clear your logical thinking ability is that of a kindergarteners.

does Finland even have a single notable university for anything?

I can't remember the last time I heard somebody praising the research of the Finnish

In fact it would seem to me for all your racial grandstanding, the biggest accomplishment your particular country and entire history of culture can claim is a brand of consumer grade cellphones

I mean Finns are at the end of the day a pretty big disappointment to the rest of the white world

at least if you compare them to smarter, more productive (white) countries

haaa

Thank you for your contribution to white worldwide Aryan society and progress, Finland.

Surely the world of the white race has been made a better place by the introduction of the new Nokia C7 Smartphone.

Please oh Aryan one, do tell me more of your 9/11 conspiracy theories, spoken straight from the mouth of notable Finnish academics hailing from the University of Smoked Herring upon Lingonberry

lol of course a 5 minute summary video doesn't focus on the details.
Fine, but it doesn't even seem to be consistent in what it is trying to say.
* Donald Rumsfeld isn't in on the plot, because he courageously exposed all this missing money and the next day his accountants are killed.
* Donald Rumsfeld is in on the plot, because he says "shot down" referring to flight 93.
* How could these planes fly around for so long with none of them being shot down? The military must have been in on it.
* Islamic terrorists could not have done this (Bin Laden in caves, can't fly Cesna, drinking alcohol, overpowering all passengers and crew with boxcutters).
* But as noted, flight 93 was "shot down", so the (non-terrorist) conspirators took control of 4 planes and then shot one of them down?

to contradict your guesswork.. props to you and farts for not doing any of your own research.

John Skilling was the head structural engineer for the World Trade Center. In a 1993 interview, Skilling stated that the Towers were designed to withstand the impact and fires resulting from the collision of a large jetliner such as Boeing 707 or Douglas DC-8.

A white paper released on February 3, 1964 states that the Towers could have withstood impacts of jetliners travelling 600 mph -- a speed greater than the impact speed of either jetliner used on 9/11/01.

What research did I need to do? I never claimed that the buildings were not designed to be able to take hits from airliners without collapsing. I simply claimed that the buildings did get hit by airliners and then collapsed (for which there is fairly compelling evidences...thousands of eyes, ears, footage, etc.). Products do not meet their design specifications all the fucking time and this is a case where engineers can only use models and simulations to predict whether their design will work...they're never able to check their design against the real thing because people don't like flying fucking airliners into buildings.

Back