plz submit this weeks ngfm quotes

Ip1nWPp.jpg

+

8108cpY7l6L._SL1500_.jpg

:hurry:

Last edited:
It continues after college, with many of them becoming CEOs, stock brokers, or lawyers. Jews used to be doctors, but lawsuits and actually having to work made them leave that profession. With all that money, they move on to become politicians.

Racism is an opinion, designed to eliminate the white race.
Racism is a code word for Anti-White.

I'm sure most of the stuff they were teaching that bot was true, but in our PC world, someone screams racism to get attention, and now the whole thing is turned off.

That was early to be chimping out like that.

A few stereotypes that came true.
1. Blacks never back down, even though the girl could have drove off.
2. Blacks will run someone over and leave them to die like it's nothing.
3. Blacks will shoot a gun while running away, which has killed innocent people.
4. This video is why white men rarely date black females, they are animals when angry.

Imagine if you were a dog, or American dropped into China, and you didn't speak their language. You'd be fucked trying to figure out what they're saying.

And if the China army is so great, then go take out ISIS and be the world cop.

this one is a bit irregular

i just noticed that someone (Rayn?) is updating this fucking twitter regularly :rofl: :heart: :rainbow:

god bless you sir

Yes, I know the TV is outdated, same with the monitor. If I really wanted to do it up right, I'd have two monitors and a flat screen TV. I'll eventually get to that. But right now it all works. A corner unit with side tables is the best. Then you have band equipment or what ever hobby you do on the other side of the room. All the computer equipment and hobby stuff goes in the closet.

getting an ssd and was transferring stuff from old harddrive and found this that I made from when we were doing the tshirt contest thingy. Figured I'd drop it here.

wY5R6r1.jpg

Back