Manly-Man Skillz

trade traitor sobieski in here 2 tell us how 2 further enrich china at the expense of the american laborer

Anybody know if this worth anything? My dad seems to think it is but i have no clue

n9zTMiF.jpg

If I was restoring something from that era I'd pay about $1000 for it as long as the other fender is rust free. I do however need that tail gate. $300 and I'll pay the shipping. As long as its not bent or rusted on the bottom.

the other fender is in better condition, the bottom right is bent in on the one you see. Ill take a look at the tailgate tomorrow and snap a few pics

Last edited:
notice he said IF he was restoring....

wat

id be happy to send it his way as long as it fits his needs. Im not trying to make money im trying purge a ton of stuff we have accumulated over the years. We have filled 2 different 40 ft by 10 ft dump trailers this year and we have the 3rd here now. The barn looks so damn good now, it was a cluster fuck.

EHrg1X7.jpg

mhDwcpC.jpg

thats an old crystal milk trailer, we use it for storage but the back end still has a unit in it where the wine is kept
ONb1L08.jpg9

Last edited:
Today I removed the drains, and drain pipes from a duel kitchen sink. Cleaned all the gunk out. Put it back together. Nice and clean.

Last few weeks I replaced rotted timbers on one deck, then painted both decks and put up patio screens to keep the crap from the tree blowing in on the deck.

Manly.

Tonight I made the kid's dinner, and packed the dishwasher. I also did a couple loads of washing.

Manly?

If I was restoring something from that era I'd pay about $1000 for it as long as the other fender is rust free. I do however need that tail gate. $300 and I'll pay the shipping. As long as its not bent or rusted on the bottom.
Yeah, it looks pretty straight. Going to hang it on the wall SC?

Looking good Synth, come up here and help me organize?

^^^ not sure, late 50's or early 60's

it was my grandfathers and he died in 1965 so sometime before that I suppose. of course it still works, built in the USA :flag::flag::flag:

got this milkwaukee hole shooter that looks like a sci-fi ray gun too. they're the coolest manliest things.

model 414

same as the area code of Milwaukee itself

i looked at a bunch of them online and none had the early dated serial number that yours had or were in anywhere as near of good condition

yet alone had the original packaging as nice as yours

this is a real prize you got here++++++

Yeah, it looks pretty straight. Going to hang it on the wall SC?

Looking good Synth, come up here and help me organize?

I'm going to build a tribute bench for some folks. A good friend of theirs died of brain cancer a few months ago. He was an avid hunter and hiker. They got permission to place a bench at the top of one of his favorite trails. He was also a big Ford fan so this would be great to incorporate into the design.

model 414

same as the area code of Milwaukee itself

i looked at a bunch of them online and none had the early dated serial number that yours had or were in anywhere as near of good condition

yet alone had the original packaging as nice as yours

this is a real prize you got here++++++

Great info, thanks for looking It. I'll have to dig around a bit and see what I find out. all of our old tools are in really good condition so I'm sure it got some use, just taken care of too. I also need to take a picture of the hole shooter.

Very nice. I still have an old metal body craftsman drill and an drill press mount that goes with it. At least 45 years old.

Back