Dudes in their 50s that have been single their whole life are gay

What about gay men who marry each other? How does that work? Is it like a double negative, and now they're straight?

I always think of old gay men from that movie with Robin Williams - la cage awful

Oops I mean la cage au fol dam u autocorrect

Older gay men are the most purposeless men on earth. Have any of you ever lived in an apartment with some old gay guy there? They don't do anything or have any guests. It's a big contrast to the over socialization of younger gays.

Since most gay men die 20-25 years early I wonder what the minds are like for those who have survived a lifetime of homo. I stayed in a kitschy Air B&B once that was decorated all cheerful and colorful that was owned and maintained by two old gay men, their 2nd time and retirement income. Inside a closed cabinet was a fairly large collection of self help books based around pain and depression. I remember one said something like "It's okay to not be ok."

For men in general, youth is the time for hedonism, and old age is for maintaining what you've built. Gay men have nothing at all waiting for them at the end of that road. Hence the depression and suicide. This man could have been living with a wife instead of another faggot, and the 2nd home might have been occupied by his beautiful loving children he watched prosper to adulthood, preparing for his grandchildren. But no, it was me, a total stranger, standing in his 2nd home looking at those books.

Aren't you like closing in on your forties without having children of your own?

Older gay men are the most purposeless men on earth. Have any of you ever lived in an apartment with some old gay guy there? They don't do anything or have any guests. It's a big contrast to the over socialization of younger gays.

Since most gay men die 20-25 years early I wonder what the minds are like for those who have survived a lifetime of homo. I stayed in a kitschy Air B&B once that was decorated all cheerful and colorful that was owned and maintained by two old gay men, their 2nd time and retirement income. Inside a closed cabinet was a fairly large collection of self help books based around pain and depression. I remember one said something like "It's okay to not be ok."

For men in general, youth is the time for hedonism, and old age is for maintaining what you've built. Gay men have nothing at all waiting for them at the end of that road. Hence the depression and suicide. This man could have been living with a wife instead of another faggot, and the 2nd home might have been occupied by his beautiful loving children he watched prosper to adulthood, preparing for his grandchildren. But no, it was me, a total stranger, standing in his 2nd home looking at those books.

arent you childless, adrift, and single? At least these gay dudes had each other in their lives. What do you have?

I heard most sister fuckers have a dead bedroom after 17-18 years also, are you at all worried?

ya, but if u and me hit up 1 of those tv makeover specials and get queer eye'd u would win kate 4ever

i would fart or something so she won't want me b/c ur my boi and i want u 2b happy

Back