Dudes in their 50s that have been single their whole life are gay

I am guessing goshin is feeling less than masculine. I am sure we have a few gay people on TW. I think a good tell is if they salivate over Hunter's dick pics.

Eg: havax

Submit evidence to the contrary
Now now, let's not jump to hasty conclusions.

Being a hateful, toxic, constantly angry, misogynistic little ball of self-loathing would probably also lead to the same result.

Just as an example.

Now now, let's not jump to hasty conclusions.

Being a hateful, toxic, constantly angry, misogynistic little ball of self-loathing would probably also lead to the same result.

Just as an example.

why do you hate gay people so much, pedo?

The truth is I haven't been single all my life I've been with lots of women but they were mostly whores gg

Im not following the logic here. Males who decided to not get entangled in the day to day drama of the female species and also decided to hold onto their $$ rather than take a chance at making the single worst financial decision of their life (marriage), are now classified as gay?

Since when has goshin been a male feminist because that shit is straight up feminazi propaganda.

Whats going to happen once female AI bots come around and replace the female humans for everything other than being a birthing person? Face it, goshin, female humans are no longer going to be needed in the very near future and MAN will once again be able to prosper to God-like status exactly how it was prior to Zeus unleashing onto Mankind the "beautiful evil".
Zeus decides to give humanity a punishing gift to compensate for the boon they had been given. He commands Hephaestus to mold from earth the first woman, a "beautiful evil" whose descendants would torment the human race.​

And then we gave them the right to vote... And the prog-white female was born.

Gosh darn it!

i don't think havax is gay

i think havax is trans but he doesn't know it yet

so he's practically straight for liking men

Older gay men are the most purposeless men on earth. Have any of you ever lived in an apartment with some old gay guy there? They don't do anything or have any guests. It's a big contrast to the over socialization of younger gays.

Since most gay men die 20-25 years early I wonder what the minds are like for those who have survived a lifetime of homo. I stayed in a kitschy Air B&B once that was decorated all cheerful and colorful that was owned and maintained by two old gay men, their 2nd time and retirement income. Inside a closed cabinet was a fairly large collection of self help books based around pain and depression. I remember one said something like "It's okay to not be ok."

For men in general, youth is the time for hedonism, and old age is for maintaining what you've built. Gay men have nothing at all waiting for them at the end of that road. Hence the depression and suicide. This man could have been living with a wife instead of another faggot, and the 2nd home might have been occupied by his beautiful loving children he watched prosper to adulthood, preparing for his grandchildren. But no, it was me, a total stranger, standing in his 2nd home looking at those books.

Back