'Elections Have Consequences; Stolen Elections Have Catastrophic Consequences

he posted today that he forgot his password which apparently stopped his ~5 years of 24/7 posting and it definitely didn't have anything to do with the low T etc

Well he’s going to jail.
His businesses are in hot water because of his lying, fraud, and can’t keep his mouth shut.
He’s going to lose this election worse than the last one ->provided he’s allowed to take part in it.
He’s a convicted sex offender.
His family clearly hates him.
His vice president hates him.
Everyone who has ever worked for him in some capacity for any length of time hates him and is ratting on him.
I’m sure we will hear in a decade or two how the FBI uncovered Putin was paying him as an employee.
He’s destroyed the GOP.

I don’t know why the evangelicals haven’t abandoned ship at this point and looked for a candidate that’s likely to win an election, other than they obviously don’t use logic in their day to day thinking (which is clear because anyone who does use logic wouldn’t be going to church).

This entire thing with Trump has become a clown show.

wow, we got ourselves a bona fide lunatic libtard with EXTREME TDS here, vanster should be happy.

it would seem so

tell me, is russia and/or the bad orange man in the room with you now, aurora?

no no no
ask him to defend ByeDone....

or is he too cool and aloof like cael for that

now the only question is
is he complicit or ignorant

coombz cried to rayn to disable his account after christchurch

y'all on some alternate history thing

Would you want this horse chomping on you?

cca42ffa3f04757e.jpg

wow, we got ourselves a bona fide lunatic libtard with EXTREME TDS here, vanster should be happy.

I love The Daily Show, so yes I'm happy.

Also, when a guy that claims to be a multi-billionaire has to get a loan for 175 million to post bond, that is :lol:
Even funnier is that Trumpsters have more proof he's been lying, he's broke, and still they do not care.

Trials coming up.

Back