Steven King Arrested

Stupid people believing stupid internet things.

Internet is stupid.

d229UEq.gif

Looks like Stephen King had big plans:
The head of a far-right New Mexico militia group known for detaining undocumented families at gunpoint has been accused of claiming to train a group to assassinate Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and billionaire Democratic donor George Soros.

The accusations follow after Larry Mitchell Hopkins, a 69-year-old who lives in a borer town near El Paso, was arrested on charges of possession of firearms and ammunition. He had previously been convicted in 2006 on charges and firearm possession.

The FBI now claims that Mr Hopkins told witnesses during a 2017 investigation that his militia was planning to assassinate the three Democratic figures, according to Reuters.

Mr Hopkins’ militia group is called the United Constitutional Patriots, which has a Facebook page claiming it is composed of “Americans that believe in the constitution and the rights of every American that will stand up for there[sic] rights in unity and help keep America safe”.

The group detained some 200 migrants as they crossed the US-Mexico border last week seeking asylum. Many of those detained by the militia were reportedly Central Americans, according to the New York Times.

I've read a couple of his books I've never thought much of them. Pet cemetery and another one I'm too drunk to remember they were both really stupid...
Something eating up the Universe I forgot

The Langoliers

Pretty much all his stuff is a good solid read, dude is a legend. He has done so much quality stuff over so many years, there is a lot of stuff ppl don't realise is him.

IAnd his collections of short stories was awesome as well, but I remember reading one where the whole story was a black house cleaner who worked at a motel and would eat the semen off the bed from dudes who jerked off onto them....so fucking weird

Dedication - yeah, that's about the worst thing he has written.

Last edited:
My absolute favorite of Stephen King is, and it isn't most peoples favorite: The Long Walk.

Not sure why, but I absolutely love that.

I would be surprised if it hasn't already been done. Apart from the obvious gems, most of his stuff has been made into countless straight to video failfests.

fun fact - The Long Walk was the first novel King ever wrote.

amazing stuff

Last edited:
salems lot is gonna be done, and not that goofy rob lowe shit

i dont get it, the shining remake for tv that was like 3 2 hour parts was so good

peep the chick in the bathtub

the long walk was awesome, just amazing he could milk out so many pages on such a simple premise

That is why he is a literary genius and one of the greatest authors of all time.

It's all so simple, anyone could do it...

also amusing that this is a brasstax derp thread and it actually turned into content, which is rare for this place nowadays

a few years back i had a reservation to stay at the stanley hotel on halloween, had to be made a year in advance.. and i had to cancel :(

breaks my heart

That is why he is a literary genius and one of the greatest authors of all time.

It's all so simple, anyone could do it...

also amusing that this is a brasstax derp thread and it actually turned into content, which is rare for this place nowadays

Hey fucker, I am the king of derp threads. Or at least a prince. And not one of those Saudi type princes but like one of those next in line type princes.

Back