Steven King Arrested

Brasstax

Contributor
Veteran XX
hopkins.jpg

190418-weill-border-embed1_olbfew

Fucked up pretty good this time.

I've read a couple of his books I've never thought much of them. Pet cemetery and another one I'm too drunk to remember they were both really stupid...
Something eating up the Universe I forgot

Last edited:
There was a gang bang scene with all the kids in his IT novel. they all ran a train on the ginger girl.
I grew up in bangor and was friends with Owen so I was there a lot. He's weird but actually pretty cool.

Tha said he has a shitload of weird sex scenes. I was talking to my boss about the book it and said the end was pretty fucked up. His daughter was reading the book (she's like 12) and then it was wtf on his end.

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk

Tha said he has a shitload of weird sex scenes. I was talking to my boss about the book it and said the end was pretty fucked up. His daughter was reading the book (she's like 12) and then it was wtf on his end.

I read almost everything he wrote when I was growing up, much of it was awesome, like really submersive 1,000 page shit where you just get lost in the book. And his collections of short stories was awesome as well, but I remember reading one where the whole story was a black house cleaner who worked at a motel and would eat the semen off the bed from dudes who jerked off onto them....so fucking weird

He's not been arrested, that I can see. You guys just invent reality for the things you hope for.

Reactions: gim
WTF? I love Steven King. At least his early work. How'd you make that leap? The Arizona self appointed lawman sure looks like him in a weird way. As soon as I saw his photo, I was like "Hey - that looks like Steven King down on his luck". Next thought, "Hey, I should post that on TW". Lucky you gents.

Last edited:
its funny how many people think this guy is amazing. He has the same cookie cutter ass setup in most of his books.

Weird shit happens. People solve weird shit. Its really not solved and open ended.

Its like adult goosebump books lol.

this is a crazy border milita leader who has been detaining illegal immigrants illegally

by the way

Back