[Photography] Show and Tell Spring 2011 Edition

To ensure the thread is on topic I will post a recent picture.

A mixing bowl with ciabatta dough in the bottom.
ifbul5.jpg

I bwoke my camera right after last Christmas :(

Set it down while the tripod had its legs uneven and the d@mn thing fell lens-1st right onto a marble floor

I bwoke my camera right after last Christmas :(

Set it down while the tripod had its legs uneven and the d@mn thing fell lens-1st right onto a marble floor

If you were anyone else I would care, but you are on par with triple on the popularity chart, so this reply saying :rofl: is the best you can hope for out of me. I would have to say that this is Jesus's way of saying "You suck at photography", I would call it divine intervention if I was remotely religious.

*cough* psychotic stalker *cough*

Those two will be found as skeletons in shallow graves in about 3 months time, robro will submit those photographs as the "last seen" shots for the media, little do they know that robro keept their nipples as his trophies.

lol

one of the kids noticed I was taking photos of them and gave me a dirty look :p

I got dirty looks from security when taking the shot of the lagoon in the previous thread, tons of kids swim there but he didn't realise I was taking a long exposure so it would be near impossible to determine anyones age let along their faces in the photo.

If you were anyone else I would care, but you are on par with triple on the popularity chart, so this reply saying :rofl: is the best you can hope for out of me. I would have to say that this is Jesus's way of saying "You suck at photography", I would call it divine intervention if I was remotely religious.
:cry:

I just shot 3 rolls of 120 film last weekend and have yet to have any time to print them. I will get back to this thread later.

I'm working on some more stuff from my Hawai'i trip and will post it in here as I get it ready.

Back