[Official]TribalWar SUPERCOMPUTER thread

This is what I just ordered. And, I hang my head low in saying i bought it all through Amazon. I know, I know... what is a capitalist like me buying shit through Amazon? My local Fry's is pure ugh...

case: CORSAIR CARBIDE AIR 540 ATX Cube Case, High-Airflow - Black

PSU - a 750w that is a recycle from my existing pc. No need to replace it so, i am not.

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.7GHz Turbo Unlocked

Cooler: CORSAIR HYDRO SERIES H115i AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 280mm Radiator, Dual 140mm SP Series PWM Fans, Advanced RGB Lighting and Fan Software Control

Hardrives: SSD - 1tb, recycle; 2 10k rpm 1tb drives, also recycles.

MOBO: GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming - I think I skimped out here. Probably should have bought a better board but I am no longer into O.C.ing or anything like that so, didn't feel I needed it.

RAM: Corsair LPX 32GB (2x16gb) DRAM 3000MHz C15 Memory Kit for DDR4 Systems

Vid card: GTX970 is a recycle. I plan on getting a better card soon, I just need to research this more. As you all know, they are pricey and I want to make sure it will be better than getting another GTX970 and pairing them.

I've got that cooler, you can deff overclock the shit out of that processor with the 280mm radiator, tbh the mobo is the most important part. Those HD models, gigabyte Z370 HD3P and Z370 HD3 look like all the power components are beefier around the CPU. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0762RN791/

GL with that one, if it is at all fucked up or giving you issue return it and get a better mobo.

tried oc'ing my 7700k tonight to 4.8 but temps were a little too high for comfort. 80ish cores 2/3 and high 80s on 1/4 during p95. h100i v2. next step is a delid?

Opposite of supercomputer.... I'm putting together a couple of computers for my kids. What is a cheap video vcard that will play crap like fortnite and roblox? I configured them originally with my super old gaming cards (I think one was a GeForce 7900gtx) and it wouldn't play fortnite. It did roblox just fine.

jfc i can run those games on ati mobility radeon 5450

maybe ur looking for 500+fps performance

NEVERMIND i didn't see the forwhiteknight

jfc i can run those games on ati mobility radeon 5450

maybe ur looking for 500+fps performance

NEVERMIND i didn't see the forwhitenight

Fortnite won't even start, the game says the vcard sucks too much. My guess is directx issues since i know it can render that level of detail just fine

fFPFCSi.png

nJJBjxu.png

pew pew

there's no guarantee an 11xx card will be out anytime this year.

your best bet is buying EVGA and using the 90 day upgrade just in case

Back