#feelthebern

2mMTQzi.png

very cool absent

that is the same response i get at the beach when I throw free bread out for the seagulls

that either means they got it all figured out

or i was a benevolent god king just like Bernie "the breadlines" Sanders is

if only I had others bread to feed them......oh the prosperity and the prospects

very cool absent

that is the same response i get at the beach when I throw free bread out for the seagulls

that either means they got it all figured out

or i was a benevolent god king just like Bernie "the breadlines" Sanders is

if only I had others bread to feed them......oh the prosperity and the prospects

freeshit.jpg

Sweet, the most unreliable demographic. He's still behind a creeper who hasn't even officially declared yet.

Bernie will not win because of identity politics that he so lovingly embraced last election, he's just another old rich white guy now.

overheard on CNN AM this week:

"I hope democrats can rememeber this time the problems you get when you nominate a pie-in-the-sky policy pleb like bernie sanders, but don't consider what it takes to reach across the aisle to get things done"

No worries boys, he'll promise you some big ass walls and how he will bomb teh fucken terrorists to get things done

Sweet, the most unreliable demographic. He's still behind a creeper who hasn't even officially declared yet.

wonder who would be so low as to be pandering to the demographic saddled with debt and low wealth they were told to acquire for must have degrees in new age underwater basket weaving with a minor in intersectional gender studies?

Yang isn't even on that list yet, not as much recognition, but he's probably the best democratic choice. There's 20 candidates, so many are going to be left out of the media coverage. Bernie is just promising free stuff for everyone, and he's even coming out and saying he'll raise taxes to do it.

Last edited:
Back