Nelson Mandela is dead

lMQMUsL.jpg

It is much more complicated than that. I have found that a lot of the so called "conspiracy crowd" tend to simplify things as well as sensationalise.

Personally if one is interested in a view of Mandela not commonly heard then I recommend what Robby is speaking about right now (live) on his show the Flip Side. (Edit - show is over, move along, move along).

microeffect.purestream.net:9680/listen.pls

Flipside The Radio Show

One reason I was drawn to Robby's perspective on South Africa is that he was a native, was very well read and had lived in the USA for a number of years and thus could see many similarities.

He does not speak quite as fluidly as he used to due to his strokes but his mind is still all there. I have a lot of respect for Robby and I think his persona is very relative presently due to the death of Mandela.

Robby was also one of the very few commentators on radio networks like Republic Broadcasting Network who did not sensationalise or jump on the rumour/fear mongering bandwagon. His focus was always on economics but also would speak a great deal on his homeland of South Africa.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see if this thread gets more pages that the Paul Walker fast and furious one.

Edit: damn you vanster

Nelson hasn't mattered in a decade.Paul walker only mattered last decade.see the difference

The image of Nelson Mandela as a selfless, humble, freedom fighter turned cheerful, kindly old man, is well established in the West. If there is any international leader on whom we can universally heap praise it is surely he. But get past the halo we’ve placed on him without his permission, and Nelson Mandela had more than a few flaws which deserve attention.

3 Things You Didn't Know about Mandela

some much random shit going on in that pic

WHAT KIND OF GODDAMN NEW ANCHOR WEARS A SWEATER VEST?

Can I assume Absent has been in here? I want to fucking smash his skull. Fucking worthless piece of Finnish shit. =]

Back