[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

no i'm sorry actually i think it is load as in "load of goldin delicious muffin" ty for playing eyestein

USrVciw.jpg

also you are idiots if you think facebook and twitter don't have tons of users that identify as conservative. now just how many liberals do you think are using parler?

Last edited:
:lol:

are you fucking serious?

How about the collective echo chamber of facebook, twitter, huff post, cnn, msnbc,cbs, abc, npr, etc.

"zooo000mmg people are not falling in line with the collective brainwashed"

you can find plenty of opposing viewpoints on twitter
not saying jack doesn't pull some shady shit, but i wouldn't describe it as a bastion of liberalism

Any complaints over Trump's so called failures as a conservative need to redirect their attention to the do nothing congress. Apparently a few of you failed basic civics classes in K-12 and don't understand how government works.

The only way to make the system work as a conservative is to be able to break that logjam that is the democrats in the house who refuse to work with the GOP for even the most basic things.

Reagan was a great president because he was able to work with Tip O'Neil, they liked each other, drank together, and even then Tip routinely fucked over Reagan with hand shake promises that he never intended to keep. It was Reagan's one flaw, he trusted people to have some integrity, which backfired on him throughout his political career. Lincoln had the same problem, he trusted people to be honest.

But hell, I am discussing rational thought to the fucktards of TW, what a waste of time.

:lol:

are you fucking serious?

How about the collective echo chamber of facebook, twitter, huff post, cnn, msnbc,cbs, abc, npr, etc.

"zooo000mmg people are not falling in line with the collective brainwashed"

reeee dont make fun of my safe space im a snowflake too reeeee

Any complaints over Trump's so called failures as a conservative need to redirect their attention to the do nothing congress. Apparently a few of you failed basic civics classes in K-12 and don't understand how government works.

The only way to make the system work as a conservative is to be able to break that logjam that is the democrats in the house who refuse to work with the GOP for even the most basic things.

Reagan was a great president because he was able to work with Tip O'Neil, they liked each other, drank together, and even then Tip routinely fucked over Reagan with hand shake promises that he never intended to keep. It was Reagan's one flaw, he trusted people to have some integrity, which backfired on him throughout his political career. Lincoln had the same problem, he trusted people to be honest.

But hell, I am discussing rational thought to the fucktards of TW, what a waste of time.

hello gandalf, perhaps you would like a civics lesson?

Yeah he hired john bolton the biggest neocon cuck of all time and all his swamp buddies because of congress. He supported legal immigration, and cucked on israel 38b, while supporting 500b in raparations, banning bump stocks.

The list goes on and on he was an absolute cuckservative

Thats all congresses fault reeeeeee

Back