[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

most of those people he references were long gone before this place turned into stormfront 2.0.

I think TW is in the state it's in because good posters left, not the other way around. Most left prior to the shit show we've become.

For the most part people moved on after T1 aside from the oddball vet poking in in occasion, or SG trying to pimp a new project.

oldnativecuckfuk pussyass vanstr bak 4 mo slaps rite dafuq across him pussyass faggetass fuccboi teefz n m0uf lykka oldnativecuckfuk pussyass fukkn l0s3r so fuokn use 2 receevn evry day o him chitlyfe smdh lol :jester:

You're old-school, and you know that this place has been left for dead by everyone from the old guard, and even the newer people from 00-08. As it is, this place is now a simple collection of Trump supporters, Tribes 2 enthusiasts, truthers, birthers, and people that think science is garbage. And all of them agree with one-another. I expect they share horoscopes with one another, and exchange psychic hotline numbers.

There are reasons every good poster (and many bad ones) have left and won't be back. Indeed, this place is now a panoply of idiots.

I do check in here just to make them mad and make sure they will be talking about me for a few days. . .it's like cycling past a pen of rabid dogs with a card stuck in the spokes.

I don't mean to make you sad, but think about the posters that have no interest in this place: Aestis, Nat, Glare, Jasmine, Kurayami, PubKnight, WarWitch, Special, KP, SuperGrover. . .maybe a hundred others-- all driven off by the decaying dross that inhabit and run this place now.

I'm hanging around so that

1. I get to post a lot with little rebuttal when Trump is impeached (and I'm going to)

2. When Rayn announces he's sick of this place, and them, I'll be posting then also.

edit: Fool, Isuk, BlackPeople, Doc. . I hope you know you are excepted from this invective.

Do delusional leftists all have a gatekeeper mentality? Some God complex stuff where they are the arbiter of all that is great and right in the world.

Jesus.

do u just selectively read tele autism posts that u only agree with

are u autistic too ??

You already admitted that you don't even read tele posts, and yet you reeeee about every single one of them. :shrug:

So put your autistic down, and stop eknighting for a crazy old native American woman beater.

WRONG

there is no wild ride

mr. toad's wild ride was decommissioned b/c the fucking shrieking harpies in madd convinced disney that their dearly departed deadbeat subhuman spawn would come back from the dead if the "ride that promotes drunk driving" got shut down (idk why they gloss over mr. toad dying and going to hell @ the end of the ride b/c of his drunken driving into an oncoming train)

I see endless posts in here about "40 NEW INDICTMENTS AND COUNTING"

leftists jumping for joy that people are going to prison over dumb shit (mostly lies and tax stuff.....not things leftists are known to be great about)

as they celebrate with glee about it....about what Mueller is doing....simply because the opposition doesn't share the same political ideology 100% of the time

so it's not my fault I want to remind them that they aren't immune from the law being used as a weapon against them, that they might just be more criminal than the people they want to see go to prison........

you know like certain gf beating domestic dispute drunk drivers who want TRUMP and TRUMP JR to go to prison sooooo bad in here who wave their "17 guns" at any poster who calls them on their tyrannical goal keeping god complex dog shit

Arm yourself, trespass onto my property, and I'll take it from there.

I have 17 guns.

:rofl:

but blackpeople and coombz least self aware (but most dishonest) posters on forum........so why would I expect them to understand any of this (or anything else I say)?

they don't even read my posts........they just REEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee when I post here

selective ignore to things they can't refute. 100% reading comprehension when it comes to creating more victim status for their leftist cause and brethren as they yell PRISON for the rest of us.

I think they Rrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaly want me to stop posting in here

but I'm not going to

Last edited:
Back