[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Anyone notice in the Scandinavian dingbat video that she was in her underwear?

Makes me wonder if there was some Allah-inspired rapings before the Allah-inspired beheadings.

I miss triple. At least he tried to argue.

You're old-school, and you know that this place has been left for dead by everyone from the old guard, and even the newer people from 00-08. As it is, this place is now a simple collection of Trump supporters, Tribes 2 enthusiasts, truthers, birthers, and people that think science is garbage. And all of them agree with one-another. I expect they share horoscopes with one another, and exchange psychic hotline numbers.

There are reasons every good poster (and many bad ones) have left and won't be back. Indeed, this place is now a panoply of idiots.

I do check in here just to make them mad and make sure they will be talking about me for a few days. . .it's like cycling past a pen of rabid dogs with a card stuck in the spokes.

I don't mean to make you sad, but think about the posters that have no interest in this place: Aestis, Nat, Glare, Jasmine, Kurayami, PubKnight, WarWitch, Special, KP, SuperGrover. . .maybe a hundred others-- all driven off by the decaying dross that inhabit and run this place now.

I'm hanging around so that

1. I get to post a lot with little rebuttal when Trump is impeached (and I'm going to)

2. When Rayn announces he's sick of this place, and them, I'll be posting then also.

edit: Fool, Isuk, BlackPeople, Doc. . I hope you know you are excepted from this invective.

Last edited:
hey-you-kids-get-off-my-lawn.jpg

summed up the post.

You're old-school, and you know that this place has been left for dead by everyone from the old guard, and even the newer people from 00-08. As it is, this place is now a simple collection of Trump supporters, Tribes 2 enthusiasts, truthers, birthers, and people that think science is garbage. And all of them agree with one-another. I expect they share horoscopes with one another, and exchange psychic hotline numbers.

There are reasons every good poster (and many bad ones) have left and won't be back. Indeed, this place is now a panoply of idiots.

I do check in here just to make them mad and make sure they will be talking about me for a few days. . .it's like cycling past a pen of rabid dogs with a card stuck in the spokes.

I don't mean to make you sad, but think about the posters that have no interest in this place: Aestis, Nat, Glare, Jasmine, Kurayami, PubKnight, WarWitch, Special, KP, SuperGrover. . .maybe a hundred others-- all driven off by the decaying dross that inhabit and run this place now.

I'm hanging around so that

1. I get to post a lot with little rebuttal when Trump is impeached (and I'm going to)

2. When Rayn announces he's sick of this place, and them, I'll be posting then also.

edit: Fool, Isuk, BlackPeople, Doc. . I hope you know you are excepted from this invective.

O no the government is shutdown. Now instead of being paid for doing nothing they’re not being paid for not doing anything lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back