[Official] The Green Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES I HEAR YOU!!!

So did some drama occur in this thread as of late? It looks like Juggs posted a couple times so he probably got flamed for being retarded?

Anyone know about the popularity of weed in Scotland? I'm going to school in Edinburgh next year. I expect to become a professional alcoholic, but there will always be a soft spot in my heart for the ganja.

weed is very popular in scotland.

The guy who runs planetskunk sells his seeds from there I believe.

assfrags what is funny about you being an asshole based on your mistake

and zear if you click the number on the front page it will show it

wow it's that easy? I always wondered how to do that.

As far as assfrags' age, all I know is that he once told me (in The Buzz Pad) that he "once took a semester off and it turned into 3 years." Something along the lines of that, so he is at least 22 I'd guess.

You guys should get a room or something, you're blowing my buzz.

In the UK, seeds can be bought legally - you just aren't allowed to grow them.

I always thought that was odd-cool.

Edit:

Oh yeah. Bump for a fat Matanuskan doobie.

hey zear did you check out any indicas that are good for a first time grower?

no worries if not, I have a good supply of Lavender right now. Which BTW is a much heavier stone than the Grape Ape I was supplied with earlier.

Makes me want to fall asleep which is exactly what I helps me out medicinally!

Lavender is my normal heavy indica.

I seem to remember more than one article saying Northern Lights was pretty straightforward to grow. Any older strain that is indica-heavy is going to be easier.

Sativas tend to come from the tropics and similar. Since they work within a subtle pattern of day length as relates to season and weather, they are more sensitive to any irregularity in their environment, making them difficult to please.

Indicas come from dryer and colder regions primarily, so they tend to be very tolerant of extreme changes, and therefore very easy to keep happy.

More or less. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back