[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

that's the problem, you're NOT aware of much.

seriously, have you been living under a rock for 5 years?

have you not seen or heard of antifa, and their chapter organizations online in the states?

Yep, I've heard of antifa. As far as organisation goes though, everything I've seen is pretty ramshackle at best. I wouldn't doubt there's bunches of idealistic fanatics out there banding together to form 'chapter houses', and yep, the authorities probably want to be keeping an eye on them (and no doubt are).

If you're going to call them terrorists though, you'd better be prepared to have that label thrown to the "boogaloo" types storming government buildings with their AR-15s and plate carriers, too.

iu

Yeah, labeling antifa as terrorists will open a can of worms. If there is a Dem POTUS in the future they will apply that label even to non violent groups that are just right wing.

Antifa has local chapters and organize themselves with encrypted messaging. The idiots you see protesting have no idea how the whole thing is organized. Many are young dumb middle class college kids, but lots of homeless junkies in there as well.

Here are mug shots of antifa members who have been arrested. Every single one of them looks unhealthy, poorly groomed, and emotionally uncomposed.

Antifa-1.jpg

Berkeley-Antifa-Protesters-Arrested-Mugshots-580-2.jpg

Yeah, labeling antifa as terrorists will open a can of worms. If there is a Dem POTUS in the future they will apply that label even to non violent groups that are just right wing.

Antifa has local chapters and organize themselves with encrypted messaging. The idiots you see protesting have no idea how the whole thing is organized. Many are young dumb middle class college kids, but lots of homeless junkies in there as well.

Here are mug shots of antifa members who have been arrested. Every single one of them looks unhealthy, poorly groomed, and emotionally uncomposed.

i mean the democrats consider the republican party terrorists at this point, wire tapping presidential candidates etc..
im not sure how long you can not play by their rules.

i kept wondering when i would see sanctuary cities and counties for 2A type stuff after years of cities protecting illegal immigrants and we see that now too. Just use their own tactics.

Yep, I've heard of antifa. As far as organisation goes though, everything I've seen is pretty ramshackle at best. I wouldn't doubt there's bunches of idealistic fanatics out there banding together to form 'chapter houses', and yep, the authorities probably want to be keeping an eye on them (and no doubt are).

If you're going to call them terrorists though, you'd better be prepared to have that label thrown to the "boogaloo" types storming government buildings with their AR-15s and plate carriers, too.

Old white fucks wearing camo and running around in the woods shooting up trees with their AR-15s while waving the gadsdsen flag scare the living shit out of our government and are labeled domestic terrorists, while gang bangers in chicago shooting each other are given free reign.

Old white fucks wearing camo and running around in the woods shooting up trees with their AR-15s while waving the gadsdsen flag scare the living shit out of our government and are labeled domestic terrorists, while gang bangers in chicago shooting each other are given free reign.

this is backwards

Back