Guild Wars 2

i bet the majority of humans are warriors too lol

The majority of Norn are, that's for sure (but my Warrior alt is Norn, so I have no room to complain).

Interesting to see my Engineer is the second least played class in the game. I seem to see a lot less Necromancers in my travels so it's strange that they're actually more abundant. Although, the bottom three make sense to me, as they're still the three probably in most need of fixing (at least Necro and Engineer are, Mesmer has improved although I still feel shattering is not what it should be for PvE).

edit: Also, I don't get the Sylvari hate here. I thought my male Sylvari Guardian looked pretty cool during beta,

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s185/Baron_Munchausen/gw024.jpg

also, no other race can make black, neon glowing men,
http://i.imgur.com/2pdp0.jpg

Last edited:
Necro is a lot of fun, especially in WvWvW, but I'm surprised it isn't the lowest played class because I don't run into many of them. It's also a broken as shit class with many, many traits that either flat out don't work, or don't stack like you'd think they should. The trait lines look like they were designed by a drunken mongoloid, and their downed skills are absolutely useless. Many of our weapon skills flat out don't work, all skills that involve leeching health are laughably pathetic, and the fear mechanic at a one second duration is horribly gimped.

That said, many Necro skills are absolutely beastly, notably Plague Form, Wells (if you spend 20 trait points to make them ground targetable), and Death Shroud (also only when properly traited).

The majority of Norn are, that's for sure (but my Warrior alt is Norn, so I have no room to complain).

Interesting to see my Engineer is the second least played class in the game. I seem to see a lot less Necromancers in my travels so it's strange that they're actually more abundant. Although, the bottom three make sense to me, as they're still the three probably in most need of fixing (at least Necro and Engineer are, Mesmer has improved although I still feel shattering is not what it should be for PvE).

edit: Also, I don't get the Sylvari hate here. I thought my male Sylvari Guardian looked pretty cool during beta,

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s185/Baron_Munchausen/gw024.jpg

also, no other race can make black, neon glowing men,
http://i.imgur.com/2pdp0.jpg

necro and engineer complicated therefore people dont play as much. warrior = SMASH RAWRR = popular (even if the class may be complex in gw2)

and charr = best warr look imo :)

I have two characters both low level, mesmer and engineer. I can't decide which I like more.
can't go wrong with either

i like both as well - first character was eng & got him up to mid 30s, and then tried out a mesmer who is 63 or so now. i personally find the mesmer more fun to play, but eng is fun too. Engineer does less pve dmg in most situations, but is more survivable, has more versatile abilities in terms of support & crowd control, and it's a lot easier to keep movement speed buffs on an engineer than it is a mesmer. I think mesmer is more fun in spvp, but eng does just as well in wvw keep sieges/defense

a5a46898.jpg

crafted my bow last night. I hope it takes them a while to realize they gave the shortbow a longbow model, cause my thief looks awesome with it.

Which bow is that?

corrupted shortbow. all the crafted corrupted stuff (recipies are vendored by the claw of jormag event) has an ice look to it. it's all pretty great looking, but the loadstones are stating to shoot up in price now that everyone wants them for the legendaries that they'll never finish crafting :disgust:

First time I saw that helm I immediately thought of Shredder from TMNT. I think if I were a thief I'd actually go for look too. But since I'm an Engineer I'll probably go for the Orr cowboy set (unless I have the willpower to grind out the dredge set from Sorrow's Embrace).

Last edited:
everyone says I look like shredder. I think my plan is to get a set of arah gear for DPS, then transmute the 42k a piece karma gear over my MF set.

Back