[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Minneapolis is pretty liberal bro... Of course its more sane then west coast libs but for real

Also girls arent hot there

Did I mention Portland? They are cute but not womanly. I like the chicks from the Midwest. Not too fake, not too girly. I don't mind liberals within reason. Same way I don't mind conservatives within reason.

8OocgXo.png

:lol: The dude had flown a Trump banner over the train station so people leaving the park at 2pm after the parade could see it. Disney knew who this guy was. It's private property, they can ban anyone they want. Disney owns ESPN, they lean to the left. It's one reason why I cut the cord with Comast (NBC). Wasn't going to pay $7 a month to Disney for a sports programming fee.

Universal is also private property and their latest thing is patrolling the parking garage for those who pregame. If you're drinking in your car, or someone under age is holding a drink as you walk towards the entrance, everyone is banned, tickets confiscated, tossed out. And it gets worse. If this happens in the park and those people are staying at an onsite hotel, they are kicked out of that as well with no money refunded. Stay away.

Last edited:
I'd say lol but in my lifetime I've never had a president act in this way.

I want him prosecuted, and this is something I will watch.

Hey guys sry I couldn't post last night I I spilled some tartar sauces on my Klan outfit and I feel naked posting without it on.

Also I see vanster was up late last night. Should the authorities be called to ensure the safe welfare of lisa?

I'd say lol but in my lifetime I've never had a president act in this way.

I want him prosecuted, and this is something I will watch.

In my lifetime I never have seen a President DO what that Obama did..or what Hillary DID.

Too bad your feewings are hurt and you want someone prosecuted over the way he acts.

aha

The only reason this place is populated is so the klansmen here can remain anonymous.

You cannot pass! I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass!

Then he became Gandalf the White.. Not Gandalf the Red, Gandalf the Brown or Gandalf the Black..

Gandalf the White

Back