Tribalwar wiki article mega thread

just a reminder to add that G4 video about Tribalwars EAST/WEST where they show the tw forums and talk about them. I don't have a copy of it, but someone did at the LAN.

Got Haggis? said:
just a reminder to add that G4 video about Tribalwars EAST/WEST where they show the tw forums and talk about them. I don't have a copy of it, but someone did at the LAN.
I have that video if somebody can host it. 32mb

Good idea. I'll add to both. Google will probably reject it since it probably falls under some copyright rule they have.

Got Haggis? said:
The one where they interviewed Matt?
Me & BugsPray kept trying to get in the shot...one tall goofy mutha and his short gf.

Alright, I added a long history section. It took me a damn while to research all that crap and make it official looking. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribalwar

I deleted a lot of un-needed stuff that really doesn't need mention. I'm going to re-do the forum section in the next few days (I didn't write that part and I'm leaving it alone for now) and maybe add a few other things.

Back