[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

im here for my government mandated 5 minutes of conservative thoughts a day

tariff em all and give em to the govt boys

Any discussion on Soros funded Media Matters pressuring Reddit to Quarantine /r/the_Donald and make it unsearchable on Google? The Project Veritas video that was removed from Youtube exposing Google's attempt to control future Presidential elections is really leaving these guys scared and exposed. Free speech will prevail and it actually seems like it might be backfiring on Reddit and Google as more people are joining T_D and searching for the Veritas video due to the Streisand effect. Really this alone deserves its own thread.

im here for my government mandated 5 minutes of conservative thoughts a day

tariff em all and give em to the govt boys

3jPFycu.png

Any discussion on Soros funded Media Matters pressuring Reddit to Quarantine /r/the_Donald and make it unsearchable on Google? The Project Veritas video that was removed from Youtube exposing Google's attempt to control future Presidential elections is really leaving these guys scared and exposed. Free speech will prevail and it actually seems like it might be backfiring on Reddit and Google as more people are joining T_D and searching for the Veritas video due to the Streisand effect. Really this alone deserves its own thread.

They are gonna get hit with Anti trust, and prob R.I.C.O.

^^^ Great video.

YT used to pay for content. That went away except for a few (major corporations and left wing creators).
Now they've become a PUBLISHER, banning conservatives and removing videos just because. No longer a platform.

Many of these people turned to YT as a full time job making videos trying to make them go viral for money. That's gone. Making videos go viral doesn't get you anything.

People will move to Bitchute, but they'll have to get sponsors and run ads on their videos, because Bitchute doesn't have money to pay for content. Bitchute is a platform but they don't have all the features of YT at this time.

It takes a while but people will migrate away. I'm on Bitchute, changing my default search engine to Duck Duck Go, cancelled my Mastercard (Soros) and now have a Southwest Visa.

Last edited:
Candace Owens is just so goddam awesome.

I want to see a double team of her and Try Gowdy take the White House after Trump has finished and before Ivanka gets in.

Yeah fuck mastercard. Sons of bitches wouldn't let payment go thru for my webhosting. Hosting service was like wtf? So I brought them up to speed about whats been going on. Still got the payment to go thru but had to do work around. The left and their masters are absolute tyrants playing to lose. Fuck them both.

DOTR soon.

The 60k points offer on SW ended, but they have other offers.
Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Card - Essential Reading - The Points Guy
Or you can search other credit cards for something you like.

Get off Mastercard, the left wing loons are telling them to ban people because of "Hate Speech."
Soros-backed groups pressure Mastercard to ban conservatives Front Page

That's the new excuse. We don't like what you're saying, so we'll call it "Hate Speech" and get you banned.

Tbh southwest just sucks

Lots of other better points deals but yeah take the free points if you want to fly on a 737 like a sardine

Do the Democratic candidates have any idea what they are doing to themselves on the immigration issue?

Decriminalize border crossing, no deportations, free health care for illegal immigrants ... Trump is going to have a field day. And deservedly so.

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump

All Democrats just raised their hands for giving millions of illegal aliens unlimited healthcare. How about taking care of American Citizens first!? That’s the end of that race!
6:37 PM - 27 Jun 2019

The race is essential over, it only took one single question to sink the ship.

All they are doing now is rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic..

"With apologies to our friends and watching, last night was a disaster for the Democratic Party" - Joe Scarborough

"Im embarrassed for the Candidates and the Democratic Party for what I just watched" - Anderson Cooper

D-Hl9YVU4AAFDNs.png

Back