Can we please all +rep the shit out of this.

The fact that this is your best thread in a while says a lot Mitch.

P.S. When is my midair key coming?

Still don't know what a midair key is and thoroughly disinterested in clicking links. Assplain it to me and i'll think about it.

Also I got a -rep for this thread with "eat shit and die", so really it couldn't have gone much better. Inexplicably got 3 +reps too. High 5 YAYYYYYY.

mitch is so not serious about rep that he just considered paying money for two rep points

Hahaha you're so bothered by me appearing to care it's making your teeth itch. You don't understand irony, what a fucking shocker. Also, why do I post here, etc........

Still don't know what a midair key is and thoroughly disinterested in clicking links. Assplain it to me and i'll think about it.

Also I got a -rep for this thread with "eat shit and die", so really it couldn't have gone much better. Inexplicably got 3 +reps too. High 5 YAYYYYYY.

do u even trib bro?

why do you post here?

why do you always lie about leaving?

why are you such a fucking liar?

do u even trib bro?

why do you post here?

why do you always lie about leaving?

why are you such a fucking liar?

Do you ever sit in a dark room, rub your forehead with a cold towel and ask yourself whether you might be taking this whole forum shenanigans a bit too seriously, and whether going outside might genuinely be a better alternative? It really isn't that scary.

i'm not one of those guys you should be saying this to. i go fishing and hunting and get outdoors all the time. u don't pay attention. people like slush and dare and altimor should be getting this kind of reprimand.

nice try though, liar.

i'm not one of those guys you should be saying this to. i go fishing and hunting and get outdoors all the time. u don't pay attention. people like slush and dare and altimor should be getting this kind of reprimand.

nice try though, liar.

Genuinely, that's an excellent response.Good game Sir. You missed Pagy though. Also, pics of fish?

slush altimor and i gonna live indoors forever and then take over dubai from the underground just to rebuild it into a giant laser tag/sk8 park

As I have said on many occasions, Mitch can buy my pozreps for about $150 a month (the price went up recently). 3-month minimum subscription. I will +rep every time I visit here (4 - 6 times a day). What say you Mitch

It's easy. You go to http://www.playmidair.com and buy 2 basic packs - $120 each - for me and sehvi and we'll +rep you till we have to spread some rep around before we can give you more again.

That's it.

As I have said on many occasions, Mitch can buy my pozreps for about $150 a month (the price went up recently). 3-month minimum subscription. I will +rep every time I visit here (4 - 6 times a day). What say you Mitch

You can have the steam off my piss for +5000. Or -5000. Because this is important. Or something.

y r we trying to grift mitch when the fukin royals come to canada and try to hob nob with our native population AFTER COMPLETELY DESTROYING IT

its like hey this 2 day celebration of the top 1% of natives that didnt get killed being born on the rez absolves us of all the historical abuse imperialism did

that said at least dubai is rehabilitating the old way slowly (and at times regressively) even if there are slavelike human trafficking conditions

dubai will probably become majorly more secular as time goes on. idk how this bothers ppl more than say GLOBAL HUNGER , or straight up WAR

Back