Can we please all +rep the shit out of this.

mitch: 428 -reppers + 29 ignorers
absent: 114 -reppers + 71 ignorers

Trying to decide whether you clicked on this and thought "ah fuck, he got me", or whether you already knew what you were going to post before you clicked on it, just because it was my thread and whatever was in it was irrelevant, and you typed it with one hand because the other was in your underpants.

Going with b.

This thread sucks.

my name is malik and i may have skipped out on child support payments to move to dubai with my azn submissive wife where i teach the children of basically isis war lords english and the theatre

much worse

latest

my name is malik and i may have skipped out on child support payments to move to dubai with my azn submissive wife where i teach the children of basically isis war lords english and the theatre

much worse

latest

Don't drugs and forum, kids.

malik is an actor my posts r sarcastic. he really taught me a lot about being confident in myself and fitness

who are you talking to

i'll rephrase

who do you think is listening to you or likes you
Some people crave negative attention. Did you ever see someone getting arrested on the highway but they've got a big shit-eating grin? Or the toddler who enjoys getting spanked? That's Mitch.

Midge is reduced to begging for any rep scraps passersby might be willing to part with, like some dirty hobo. Sad!

The fact that this is your best thread in a while says a lot Mitch.

P.S. When is my midair key coming?

Back