HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU HAD THE SEXES WITH??????????

whats your number of sexes?

• Total voters

which I must admit is pretty fucking rad given my vast propensity for whirlwind romantic relationships

that and the fact only two of those were one-night-stands from a bar

dpcape2.jpg

I think it's scientifically proven that if you're 20 years old and don't enjoy casual sex you are:

A) not enjoying the benefits of alcohol
B) still in the closet

or

C) an idiot

I was pretty surprised as well

rofl

I think it's scientifically proven that if you're 20 years old and don't enjoy casual sex you are:

B) still in the closet

or

C) an idiot

:shrug: I'm not saying I don't enjoy casual sex, but I prefer to be emotionally attached, or at the very least, have something going on with the chick. Total randoms are just stupid and boring, it's like, why the fuck do I want to make you happy?

it's why I don't do the one-night stand thing

Last edited:

B) still in the closet

or

C) an idiot

i don't drink that often don't really party (if i do it's with me and my hommies before we jam or watching sports...ect)

i can assure you it's not B (because i love the puss).

and as for C that's for you to judge.

:shrug: i thinks sex should only happen if you like the woman.... call me old fasion.

yeah okay the way TheProvider says it sounds gay

I'm not going to go as far as needing to love somebody, but it's nice to have known them for more than a few hours

no I just don't need to love somebody to do the dick dance with them

however again, imo sex is best when both people are in it to get eachother off, rather than either side just being selfish, for lack of a better word

and this generally only occurs when you're having it with somebody you have some sort of emotional or at least friendship-based attachment with rather than some rando slut

yeah okay the way TheProvider says it sounds gay

I'm not going to go as far as needing to love somebody, but it's nice to have known them for more than a few hours

psychologically hes flawed, he wants commitment yet is afraid of it at the same time as he has had sex with only 1 partner, there is no way to advance other then sleeping with multiple partners to find one to commit too. unless hes a religious nut job waiting for a partner to appear and tell him straight up before the relationship, 'i would like to have sex, and commit ourselves in a relationship afterwards' is highly unlikely, he will die alone.

For me it's A and C. I'm an idiot because I can't help but have standards :(

P.S. I'm guessing most of the virgins are too pussy to actually vote

i agree i also have ridiculously high standards which isn't helping my situation.

an junglefish you know nothing so your opinion means nothing....just saying

Last edited:
people who claim to have high standards are using it as an excuse

I also have high standards but I get fucked regularly, by going out and finding women who live up to my high standards

Back