Fortnite

I prefer solo by far, if I'm tryharding :roller:

when I squad it's with girls and friends who are casuals 90% of the time, so unless we run up against other scrub squads or I manage to carry super hard, the fights are pretty fucking painful :/

they are getting slowly better I guess. But I'd still prefer to get carried to VRs by my partner's 12 year old nephew :lol: who plays on PS4 and still somehow shits on almost everyone in crossplay

its hard to play fortnite at first if you're used to other FPS games. Going nose to nose with someone on the ground will just get you killed quick. Most people will snipe you from halfway across the map a couple times

its hard to play fortnite at first if you're used to other FPS games. Going nose to nose with someone on the ground will just get you killed quick. Most people will snipe you from halfway across the map a couple times

even once you've gotten semi-used to the building, like I have...it's still so easy to fall back into old habits

for example, in a close up fight with someone if I miss with a pump shotgun my automatic habit is just to be in regular FPS fight mode and just try and dodge for a second while they take THEIR shot, and wait until I can fire again

but SOME of the time, I can have the presence of mind to miss that shot and immediately build a wall Trump style to block theirs

you have to really embrace all the tools you have available, to play at a high level, and I think a lot of us oldies are too set in our ways to easily get there

it's fun trying though :) Fortnite is literally 4D chess gg

no it isnt remotely 4d chess, its just build shit defensively or to get an advantage, pew pew, repeat... not saying its easy, but it sure as fuck isnt some genius tier gameplay.

building in its current form is an accidental gimmick not even intended by epic, sort of like skiing in tribes.... game isnt even popular because of it, rather because its way more polished than pubg... they could replace building with anything else or remove it altogether and itd still be #1 game simply cuz every1 has a BR boner rite now.

Happy bro everyone here knows that you are a scrub who only plays shitty ez mode games

go back to League of Legends like a good little queer

even once you've gotten semi-used to the building, like I have...it's still so easy to fall back into old habits

for example, in a close up fight with someone if I miss with a pump shotgun my automatic habit is just to be in regular FPS fight mode and just try and dodge for a second while they take THEIR shot, and wait until I can fire again

but SOME of the time, I can have the presence of mind to miss that shot and immediately build a wall Trump style to block theirs

you have to really embrace all the tools you have available, to play at a high level, and I think a lot of us oldies are too set in our ways to easily get there

it's fun trying though :) Fortnite is literally 4D chess gg

Jumping around almost guarantees you'll miss with everything but the shotgun. Gotta watch the reticle. WHen you run, it gets really big, when you first stop it gets smaller, so you're a little more accurate. If you give it like half a second it will shrink to its smallest and then wherever you put the dot, thats where the bullet hits.

I used to get into jumping contests with shotgunners too, but if you just stand still and keep your aim straight, you'll likely knock them before they land more than a couple decent shots.

Shots from above always have higher damage too

Jumping around almost guarantees you'll miss with everything but the shotgun. Gotta watch the reticle. WHen you run, it gets really big, when you first stop it gets smaller, so you're a little more accurate. If you give it like half a second it will shrink to its smallest and then wherever you put the dot, thats where the bullet hits.
Lololololol thinking this needs to be explained in 2018 like it's 2000

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/08/01/parents-are-getting-their-kids-fortnite-tutors

BY COLIN STEVENS Parents across the world are starting to pay for tutors to help their kids develop skills at Fortnite.

The Wall Street Journal wrote an article detailing various parents and their children involved in this phenomenon, interviewing them about their experiences.

Some parents claim they simply don't want their kids losing matches, others are taking lessons for themselves so they aren't so embarrassed when they play the game, and some are even taking lessons alongside their kids as a bonding experience.

These coaches are typically found on social media or contracting sites, with one site claiming it has hired out over 1,400 Fortnite coaches since March. One coach, an 18-year-old professional player from Utah, finds the situation odd. “My dad would have never paid for me to take video game lessons,” he said.

Though this phenomenon may surprise many, Fortnite Battle Royale has only grown in popularity since it was released in 2017. In June there were reportedly over 125 million players that have played Fortnite Battle Royale, allowing Epic Games to reach over $8 billion in value.

If you're a parent embarrassed by your Fortnite skills, or a kid whose parent wants them to get better for some reason, check out our Fortnite Season 5 wiki guide to look ahead to upcoming challenges, to check out what's new this season, or to see how the map has changed.

just got a tidy little win with 7 kills ;>

plz tell me more about how 2 use reticle Jiggletits

Ss3onuI.jpg

Back