Why are so many black teenage males in jail?

Great points about gaming the system. They're very smart when it comes to schemes, but don't plan for the future. I can give some examples.

Black kids commit crimes not realizing if they get caught, they go to jail, and their future is ruined because of a record. Instead, they tell the judge, "I din du nuffin." They watch TV shows where killing someone with a gun is normal.

Black kids get bad grades in school (see IQ stats), don't make it to college, and end up working a McJob. Those who do get into college make it with reduced test scores, free tuition and dorm paid for (gaming the system).

Blacks don't make it into college after high school, end up going to the community college after they realize all jobs require a degree of some kind after they're working a McJob. They're basically 10 years late when it comes to advanced education. They scheme with fake degree papers to prove their education. Most HR departments know this.

Now, let's flip this to what I did with Ashley. Straight A's in high school, got into UF, graduated (study halls, tutors), now has a nice office job. This happened because I knew these things and helped her in college. The blacks haven't made this connection yet of how important it is to get straight A's in high school. The way they get better paying jobs is through the military and working their way up the government (gaming the system).

Last edited:
Jeez, it's almost as if shit infrastructure and poverty have some kind of effect on education... who'da thunk it?

Education has no bearing on IQ, you could do stick puzzles in the mud and the average nog wouldn't get it.

IQ tests are racist tho because they only ask questions that white folk know

If I was an African American and I had a decent job and a decent living and got sick of the racial stuff I would sell up and move to Africa and buy a small castle (massive grassed hut) run some kind of business where I exploit the cheap workers. Maybe ride a zebra. The opportunities are endless.

You would last about 2 days before getting chopped up by the savages for being a coconut. African Americans have about as much to do with Africa as you.

Yeah, I was going to say similar.
Notorious African Warlords - YouTube
It's why all the relief never made to Africa after "We Are The World." That was back in 1985 before some of you were even born.
We Are the World - Wikipedia
Scroll down that article and you'll see the bags of food were literally dropped out of cargo planes. Why? Because they couldn't land. There's no way to help because Africans and Muslims are similar in their destructive behavior. Madonna and Bono want everyone to save Africa, but there's no way to save an entire continent and make them modern. You don't hear about Trump visiting do you? No.

Last edited:
When it comes to violent crime, I've always wondered about testosterone levels.

The same thing that makes you a great athlete also makes you more aggressive which I think would lead to an increase in violent crime.

From one of the above threads -

Black males have "mean testosterone levels 19% higher than in whites, and free testosterone levels were 21% higher". Higher levels of testosterone are linked to aggression. Source: US National Library of Medicine

I know nothing about this, so i can't say anything about this specifically. If this would be true i'd figure it's a minor factor within the whole system.

What i do know is that growing up in impoverished neighborhoods and as a result being prone to experiencing traumatic experiences during childhood play a major part in not being able to develop a person's emotional intelligence. This basically implies the recognition and management of own and other's emotions. Especially aggression is something which a lot of men develop as a coping strategy when growing up in surroundings where there's a constant threat of being violated. A lot has been written about this within the social sciences. Sadly (regarding the discourse many would love to uphold on this forum) this is a pretty universal thing: it's not specific to race. However, i do feel that different types of culture have different types of influence on the mechanism that i have described just now. I think America has a huge problem when it comes to gang culture, which really isn't just going to go away if for instance there would be financial reparations in regards to slavery. Don't get me wrong: i do feel that America's past has obviously lead to the black community being marginalized socially and economically. There's still a lot of advances to be made, but not only from the outside.

hmm i wonder why they have shit infrastructure and poverty in the first place

hmm i wonder why even when the evil white man helped those countries WITH infrastructure and prosperty, and afterwards was kicked out, why said countries turned to shit again

hmmm

:Hmm:
hmmm
Hmm I wonder if Europe and America having spent literal centuries kidnapping people from Africa to use as slaves to build shit for themselves might have something to do with that difference in progress.

Education has no bearing on IQ, you could do stick puzzles in the mud and the average nog wouldn't get it.

IQ tests are racist tho because they only ask questions that white folk know

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/51954319_Schooling_in_adolescence_raises_IQ_scores
We exploit a reform that increased compulsory schooling from 7 to 9 y in Norway in the 1960s to estimate the effect of education on IQ. We find that this schooling reform, which primarily affected education in the middle teenage years, had a substantial effect on IQ scores measured at the age of 19 y.

https://ehlt.flinders.edu.au/education/iej/articles/v2n4/GUSTAF/PAPER.PDF
An empirical study ispresented in which changes in intelligence during two years of study on differenttracks in upper secondary education are investigated for a group of some 14 000males. At enlistment to military service at age 18 a cognitive test batterymeasuring Fluid ability (Gf), Crystallized intelligence (Gc) and Generalvisualization (Gv) ability was administered. A latent variable model with fivefactors was fitted to the grades in the leaving certificate from grade 9 ofcompulsory school, and the five factors were used to control for entry differencesto the tracks of upper secondary school. [...] It is concluded that certain schooling experiences may cause improvements both in general cognitive ability, and in specific abilities.

https://psyarxiv.com/kymhp
Across 142 effect sizes from 42 datasets involving over 600,000 articipants, we found consistent evidence for beneficial effects of education on cognitive abilities, of approximately 1 to 5 IQ points for an additional year of education. Moderator analyses indicated that the effects persisted across the lifespan, and were present on all broad categories of cognitive ability studied. Education appears to be the most consistent, robust, and durable method yet to be identified for raising intelligence.

Defender of trannies, pedos, blacks, and all other victim groups is here to spread the truth and make excuses. It's your fault, white man. Now you have to suffer.

Hmm I wonder if Europe and America having spent literal centuries kidnapping people from Africa to use as slaves to build shit for themselves might have something to do with that difference in progress.

Go complain to niggers that captured and then sold their own to slavery and then go complain to the kikes that brought them here in the first place.

Not that any of that even matters as no nigger alive in the us was ever a slave nor has anyone alive in the us ever owned a nigger slave.

When it comes to violent crime, I've always wondered about testosterone levels.

The same thing that makes you a great athlete also makes you more aggressive which I think would lead to an increase in violent crime.

From one of the above threads -

Black males have "mean testosterone levels 19% higher than in whites, and free testosterone levels were 21% higher". Higher levels of testosterone are linked to aggression. Source: US National Library of Medicine
A difference in the mean doesn't tell you anything without knowing what the spread is. A lot of the times, the variance within groups is much bigger than the difference between the means of different groups.

In fact, let's take this moment to do some quick maffs and analyze overlapping normal curves for a minute:

overlap-Cohens-d-overlap-percentage-1.png

Looking at this graph, one could easily make a case that reds score higher on the trait being measured than blues: the red mean is higher, and all the really high scorers are reds while all the really low scorers are blues.

And yet, if you start sampling the general population at random, then 80% of the time you will pick from the overlapping area, so whether you pick a red or blue is an equal 50/50 chance.

All the high scorers are reds, but most reds are not high scorers.
All the low scorers are blue, but most blues are not low scorers.

Meaning that knowing that a specimen is either red or blue gives you next to zero information about where they're going to score, despite reds "clearly" being higher scorers on average.

A difference in the mean doesn't tell you anything without knowing what the spread is. A lot of the times, the variance within groups is much bigger than the difference between the means of different groups.

In fact, let's take this moment to do some quick maffs and analyze overlapping normal curves for a minute:

overlap-Cohens-d-overlap-percentage-1.png

Looking at this graph, one could easily make a case that reds score higher on the trait being measured than blues: the red mean is higher, and all the really high scorers are reds while all the really low scorers are blues.

And yet, if you start sampling the general population at random, then 80% of the time you will pick from the overlapping area, so whether you pick a red or blue is an equal 50/50 chance.

All the high scorers are reds, but most reds are not high scorers.

All the low scorers are blue, but most blues are not low scorers.

Meaning that knowing that a specimen is either red or blue gives you next to zero information about where they're going to score, despite reds "clearly" being higher scorers on average.
Breakthroughs happen in the extremes. So does violence.

Congrats on typing up those paragraphs though. As if we needed an even deeper explanation of why we shouldn't import people from third world Africa and Middle East.

so what you're saying is, all niggers are black but not all blacks are niggers
that's awfully racist of you amadeus

Maybe it's because there's better food in jail. Maybe it's because black women glue nylon rope to their heads. Maybe they just want to be like their daddies. Or, maybe it's the only way to justify wanting to get F'd in the A. It's safer in jail for your average niggles than the 'hood. Maybe also it's the only way to quit smoking crack. The possibilities are endless.

Back