T1: East vs West

if u mean skillwise who is better, I would say West. West just has more crazy players who go all out.

each coast has their own crap going on though. East players snipe way more than west and are usually better at it, west players suicide way more but are often much better cappers and play more aggressively on defense. east is often boring, defensive pubbing. west is often packed with action.

[meph]DarkDonut said:
if u mean skillwise who is better, I would say West. West just has more crazy players who go all out.

each coast has their own crap going on though. East players snipe way more than west and are usually better at it, west players suicide way more but are often much better cappers and play more aggressively on defense. east is often boring, defensive pubbing. west is often packed with action.
East certainly seems to be packed with ping-dependent players. West has skill down much moreso. The Euros are wacky and have their own style of play. Canadians have skill, but also suck at the same time. :)

Well, I planned on having a T1 East vs. West Tourney on TeamWarfare! What a coincidence! I just stumbled across this thread. Soon as I can get Hazard to show me how to setup the tourney mode. I already mentioned this to some people. I don't know if you people want it to be LT or Base, so let me know. Depending on how many people sign up will depend on the number of matches.

There will probably have to be a few playoff matches to get the teams down to just 2 (1 East and 1 West). If someone would like to donate their servers for this let me know.

I think it should be definitely a 10v10 base. LT is fun for pubbing...sometimes, but honestly, gotta represent the classic way of determinign the champs :)

-W- TeRRoR

The West

The west has always been the best... just look at some of the west
teams.. 5150, Vanguard, NuTz(but they cheated), Wolfpack(didnt cheat), IE, POE, etc.. even west players individually rocked...

Alltho, i think euros could win any cluster map..

Come up with an east coast allstar roster that could beat a westcoast allstar roster... i doubt it..

Euro's are crazy. One of the HO's from my old team sent me a link to his euro teams movie, it was two 400meg videos. It was like a freaking full length feature of T2 euro play... crazy.

Back