WELCOME TO "TELE"-VISION

Sigh...

EXCLUSIVE: Calif. college calls the POLICE...over a cartoon frog
Folsom Lake College notified the local police after finding a poster of a cartoon frog, stating that “hate has no home on our campus.”

An FLC faculty member found the sheet featuring Pepe the frog on their office door earlier in February. The school informed the Los Rios, California Police Department about the incident so it would “be on heightened alert for any signs that this may be part of a larger trend or pattern,” according to an email sent to the school community and obtained by Campus Reform.
[.....]

Hotlinking:
15506119298191.jpg

Universities should be punished for giving black students lower grades | Steven Spier | Education | The Guardian

The stark fact is that, according to the latest figures, just 66% of BAME students achieved a first or 2:1 degree in 2016-17, compared to 79.6% of white students. This is an issue affecting all universities, and requires a deep understanding of the factors involved and a genuine commitment to addressing the gap. There is no quick fix.

If we truly want universities to have a meaningful impact on society, a handful doing the heavy lifting around access and attainment is simply not enough. We need universities to make this a strategic commitment. This means ensuring inclusivity is used as a measure of the quality of our courses.

At Kingston, we have adopted a whole-university drive to address the BAME attainment gap. This starts from the senior leadership team and is a key performance indicator across the institution, including for our development of an inclusive curriculum. If one of our courses doesn’t hit our target for BAME attainment, we immediately [strike]step in to rectify it[/strike]change their grades.

This can only be done by properly holding universities to account, and making diversity and inclusivity measures of a quality education.

So why doesn't the frog have any text with it, and why is there still a poster from 2016 on the board?

the fuck is this shit, is this some clever liberal trap

Democrats teaching the new generation some lifelong skills
Disturbing cell phone video has appeared online apparently showing a class of 10-year-old South Carolina elementary school kids picking cotton and singing slave songs as their teachers supervise.

The cell phone video was reportedly taken by one of the teachers and sent to parents of fifth graders from Ebenezer Avenue Elementary in Rock Hill, South Carolina this week. “I like it when you don’t talk back, make money for me,” the children can be heard singing in the videos.

“I’m livid right now,” parent Jessica Blanchard told Fox 46 after the video emerged. “I’m African-American and my ancestors picked cotton. Why would I want my son to pick cotton and think it’s fun?”

According to Blanchard and other parents, there was apparently no mention of picking cotton on the permission slip for the field trip.
[.....]

:lol:

OMG!

:lol:

The term Democrat Party is an epithet for the Democratic Party of the United States
Democrat Party is an epithet for the Democratic Party in the United States, used in a disparaging fashion by the party's opponents. While historical and occasional current usage includes non-hostile appearances (including from within that party), the term has grown in its negative use since the 1940s, in particular by members of the Republican Party—in party platforms, partisan speeches, and press releases—as well as by conservative commentators.[1] While there is grammatical argument regarding the propriety of use of both of the terms, with ending and without, ongoing use of the shortened term for political ends is a source of irritation to members of the Democratic Party.[2]
[.....]

Joop

Parents discover suicide tips spliced into videos on YouTube Kids
"Remember, kids, sideways for attention, longways for results. End it." That's what a man, pantomiming suicide says in a disturbing 9 second clip that is spliced into the middle of a cartoon meant for children.

It was readily available on the YouTube and YouTube Kids App for some time before a pediatrician in Gainesville, FL, Dr. Free Hess, made the company aware of it.

Most of these videos rack up millions of views, and this video, which has now been taken down, is just one of thousands of videos with messages of self-harm or disturbing content. In fact, we've done stories about it before.

The vast majority of these videos go unnoticed. In fact, typically the only way they are noticed is if an adult is watching the videos with a child. Dr. Hess has written a blog post about these videos, warning parents of what their children might be exposed to while the parents aren't looking.

See her blog post here.
[.....]

what the fuck?

why is beta male who says he can't handle freedom of speech on forum in my thread that only discusses cool topics about that

this is too spicy you need to go back to vanilla ice milk (extra skim) content threads with your QQ bitch tears Zanthious

can't just make poor Sam provide all the premium content nobody truly appreciates (but myself and thank you)

the Haiti happening last few weeks has been pretty :popcorn:

of course our media doesn't care because it is just nogs begging for Russia to help them and they don't have oil that we want to take so we don't have any need to cover that revolution and civil unrest in their country

but the India/Pakistan thing really interesting right now

D0fdUG7W0AEu6rD.jpg

D0fdVvWWkAAMAlg.jpg

Manu Pubby on Twitter:

D0f2WA-XgAAgMHm.jpg

D0f2WBBW0AA3MC_.jpg

Indo-Pak War Monitor on Twitter:

No big deal just the PLACE WHERE OBL was found hiding and living

having all the cool western toys we yet again gave them

i wonder how this keeps happening (no i don't) despite our State Department denying it ever occuring

:Hmm:

Back