[Jurassic Park Explorer] You guys ready for another gay thread from me?

:lol:
sure buddy
JUST THIS ONE PART I DIDNT DO
i TOO can take photos of parts the mechanic is about to put on my car
i just dont hunger for rep like you, and it's way to try hard
but enjoy the blowies from the boys of tw shithole

Osmethae doesn't post here enough for that statement to apply imo. And him only posting when he actually has content is something this forum could use more of.

this isnt even osmeat's content you fucking idiots
he is in facebook group and is stealing photos off it

Shut up Goshin and stop being a dick

there are plenty of other threads to fuck up with your infantile trolling, don't fuck the only one with actual content that isn't shonky building work or rust repair

mask on, shirt off, board games and chill

He rates with AkumA.

Just a lifeless pile of shit wanting attention.

Just waiting for him to post a thread about a car blowing up in front of him and something to do with a beach house. Maybe that he built.... cuz it damn sure wouldn't be filled with fake females. ..Who knows.

i mean
have you ever noticed how his new concept car happens to hinge on something coming out with the IP?
ghostbusters car for ghostbusters all girl redo (held on to and sold now since it was a bomb and a new better ghostbusters is on the menu)
JP jeep once it finally is slated to hit netflix and he can capitalize on the nostalgia nerdgasm that is following

dance puppets dance

Exactly how long do you think a grown man should drive around in a ghostbusters or Jurassic park car?
Making money off of it is a pretty solid outcome.

i mean
have you ever noticed how his new concept car happens to hinge on something coming out with the IP?
ghostbusters car for ghostbusters all girl redo (held on to and sold now since it was a bomb and a new better ghostbusters is on the menu)
JP jeep once it finally is slated to hit netflix and he can capitalize on the nostalgia nerdgasm that is following

dance puppets dance

If this was a movie tie-in instead of a diehard fan project, wouldn't he be making one of the vehicles from the new movie and not from 20 years ago?

This thread has no relation to the new film aside from the word "Jurassic" in the title.

Also, you mad.

what happened to Goshin - did he lose his Grinder password?

y so mad - secret man crush on osma and his star wars tats?

hes mad cuz instead of being responsible osme is buyign toys while goshin pays ppl 20k to keep fixing his pool so he has no toys.

Back